January Transfer "Tyrone Mears" Window

Igorwasking

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, this says something about you guys me thinks, I was Igorwasking originally on footymad, lost the name for some reason, then came back as DerbyMascot1986 (should have been 84 but someone else had that!) Rattea wound me up, then started being personally abusive - and I think he is a moderator!! Still - silver linings and all that - this place seems much friendlier and busier - happy days!!

Hmm, this says something about you guys me thinks, I was Igorwasking originally on footymad, lost the name for some reason, then came back as DerbyMascot1986 (should have been 84 but someone else had that!) Rattea wound me up, then started being personally abusive - and I think he is a moderator!! Still - silver linings and all that - this place seems much friendlier and busier - happy days!!

I think I may have met you or was it IgorisGod? Do you play cricket?

No, rubbish at cricket - must be someone else?

It was IgorisGod, I remember now. Anyway welcome to the forum. Don't worry you'll get tired of making well crafted points soon and descend into puns and petty point scoring like the rest of us.

Thanks - i'm a derby outcast - so really rely on the internet for all my dcfc news. Be nice to be able to chat about my beloved club with like minded adults - even if I have to put up with the puns! Quick question, does anyone else think that Clough repeatedly stating we lack quality in certain areas (and the timing of those statements) suggests that we may well be seeking a new striker in january?

Rattea and the other bloke, (Chili I think his username) post more than the royal mail and are always quick to shoot others down if an opinion differs to their own. This forum is bad for having an opinion and graphs/pie charts are often making an appearances from certain members to prove a point, but footy mad takes the absoute biscuit.

Rattea and the other bloke, (Chili I think his username) post more than the royal mail and are always quick to shoot others down if an opinion differs to their own. This forum is bad for having an opinion and graphs/pie charts are often making an appearances from certain members to prove a point, but footy mad takes the absoute biscuit.

Please do not make demeaning remarks about biscuits on this forum. I am a masterbaker.

Thank you.

Archived