Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

Derby born & bred

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he. I listened on RD and was dumbfounded at the claim they (the board) had put in 50 mill and took nothing out

Was asked the question direct about them 'asset stripping'.

Don't think the claim was that they have put £50million but more like that they have spent £50million to date (including purchase price of the club)

Not sure why people are so dumbfounded about such figures as they are regularly quoted in the press and are backed up by financial accounts available in the public domain

Did he. I listened on RD and was dumbfounded at the claim they (the board) had put in 50 mill and took nothing out

What money could they have taken out? We've not sold anyone for any value and we're certainly not breaking even being in the championship.

It's like my mate from Delhi once said, "You tell me that we're coming to this country and taking your jobs. But there aren't any jobs for us to take."

Was asked the question direct about them 'asset stripping'.

Don't think the claim was that they have put £50million but more like that they have spent £50million to date (including purchase price of the club)

Not sure why people are so dumbfounded about such figures as they are regularly quoted in the press and are backed up by financial accounts available in the public domain

Well it surprised me a little.I can find £44m+ so far (including the £5.8m signalled for 11/12).If this £50m+ is correct,then more than £5.8m must have been put in and/or a substantial amount this year.If the latter is the case,I find it a bit worrying as it would probably indicate a worse cash loss situation than I imagined.

Well it surprised me a little.I can find £44m+ so far (including the £5.8m signalled for 11/12).If this £50m+ is correct,then more than £5.8m must have been put in and/or a substantial amount this year.If the latter is the case,I find it a bit worrying as it would probably indicate a worse cash loss situation than I imagined.

I think sometime things are taken too literally.

I know that he should know the exact figure but when someone quotes £50million does not necessarily mean that exact figure!

I think sometime things are taken too literally.

I know that he should know the exact figure but when someone quotes £50million does not necessarily mean that exact figure!

And I am assuming that you have not accounted for Glicks £5million pay off 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Seem to remember he said in excess of £50m.However,I'm not saying he's wrong,as the accounts will always lag the current position.

Seem to remember he said in excess of £50m.However,I'm not saying he's wrong,as the accounts will always lag the current position.

Yes you may be right actually thinking about the interview.

I suppose it also depends at what point in time they inject cash to cover the losses, its easy to think they do it at the end of the season when the financial position is known but they could be drip feeding of course dependent on timing of cash flows.

Archived