Red dog game-fingers crossed this time!

MuespachRam

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I need to sort something ASAP.

If you see a 307 going sideways or doing 15mph in a 30 zone just PM me the abuse. Beeping drives me mad!

I'd rather see folks doing 15 in a 30 zone in this weather. Think thats why that bloke swerved, he took the corner too fast. Bad idea me thinks.

Plane flew directly over Chaddesden at 21:22, due to land at 21:40. Really hope the game goes ahead for them.

They'll have landed now then? Hope the transport turns up and they're not stuck in manc land all night.

Came via pride park on my way home to check on it at 5pm. Roads are generally clear, however all the pavements are covered in all directions. There was at least an inch when I went past. Directly around the stadium was clear though. Digger shovelling the main car park and gritter near the jjb roundabout. Unfortunately car now abandoned at the bottom of my road for the foreseeable as it can't get up the hill. Looks like i'm walking to the ground. Snow boots at the ready!

Not stopped snowing for about 10 hours here in NW Festershire. Coming down hard again. So much for the beeb saying 6 hours ago 'it's all petering out now - just the odd light shower'. Not bloody here it isn't. OK we're on a hill but there's about 5 cm come down in the last 2 or 3 hours, and it shows no sign of abating.

I drove past at 21:30 and snow all the way up to the turnstiles, only bits that were clear were from the cars passing through

smaller side roads covered from curb to curb and will need a lot of work from the look of it, not a lot of snow but enough for ice with the heavy footfall

I live in Alvaston (2 or 3 miles from pride park) and the snow has not let up since 11 oclock this morning, it is now 11.30 pm and just looked out and it is snowing harder than ever, the side streets are covered, I have seen nothing of gritters all day, the stadium may be clear but there will be a lot of problems for people getting to the ground. its a tough one to call at the moment !

@dcfcofficial: Morning #dcfcfans. We've just had word that all is good at PP and that after talks with the authorities this morning, today's game is ON!

@dcfcofficial: If you are heading to PP today, please give plenty of time when making your journey and be safe. Pitch is fine, areas at PP are fine

@dcfcofficial: We'll tweet updates should the situation change (hopefully not!) but it's all systems go as it stands for #dcfc Vs #nffc #coyr

Archived