James O'Connor

SK47

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough wil not play Freeman or Hoganson next game which is why i don't rate Clough. O'Connor has been terrible since he came here in my book.

He doesn't give us anything and in the modern day, you need full backs who can defend and offer an attacking threat. He gives us neither.

This guy really is an awful left back, hes not too bad at centre back. The amount of goals that have come from his errors whilst at left back is staggering.

We really need a new left back Roberts is getting on and hes always going to pick up a few niggles.

Only Brayford can come out of the defence today with any credit.

We need an attacking left back if we want a shot at the play offs. Jacobs/Ward have little support down the flanks, this is frustrating when you consider how well Coutts and Brayford play together.

first goal was keogh, honest mistake but he should be getting on to them balls in front of someone smaller than him.second goal was o'connor...what a **** pass. third goal was a stupid mistake by keogh, tried to get the ball rather than stop nugent, who keogh should have known was behind him. fourth goal was class to be fair.

first goal was keogh, honest mistake but he should be getting on to them balls in front of someone smaller than him.second goal was o'connor...what a **** pass. third goal was a stupid mistake by keogh, tried to get the ball rather than stop nugent, who keogh should have known was behind him. fourth goal was class to be fair.

Agree with all that apart from third goal as I think O'Connor gave it away and then played Nugent on!

At least we can agree he was **** today

He wasnt alone.

Buxton - naive and clumsy

Keogh - poor concentration/ all over the place

Brayford - How many meters more would you like to give Dyer? Does he smell?

Hendrick - nearly made a tackle at one point and even completed a couple of passes.

Agree Clough should bite the bullet and drop Keogh. The mystery of how we have been not winning games when playing well is solved I think, our defence has been poor and Keogh is one of the main reasons for that.

And pick who? If Keogh is dropped, and O'Connor is dropped, and Buxton is dropped, who would you play in defence?

O'Connor is a liability at left back, but I think he's OK at centre back. His proper position is right back though, so we can't really judge him until we've seen him there. But he should never play at left back again.

O'Conner, Roberts...there both a liability at left back. Definatly needs sorting in January. Freeman and Hoganson cannot be good enough to play if they are behind these two clowns. Also, as much i like Bucko, i think we need another CB in because our defence looks so weak at times.

Archived