Crystal Palace v Derby County

Day

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said earlier - get your money on Derby. I am very confident about this game, and I don't know why.

I last said this against Newcastle when we won 3-0 and wrecked their ridiculous amount of games without a loss - you've been told.

Will you cover any losing bets?

I'm going with the 2-2 brigade, however, it will be interesting to see how the 'referee' performs, we have been lumbered with a guy by the name of Fred Graham who hails from Essex. He has been on the League List since 2003 and is obviously still learning his trade as he spends most of his time in the lower leagues, in fact last season he actually officiated in ten matches in the Scottish Division 3, now I don't get that at all, a bloke based in Essex refereeing in Haggis Land.This season he has flashed 56 yellow cards in 16 games which gives him an average of 3.5, last season his average was 2.56, perhaps we should get our prayer mats out, point them in the direction of the BBG and call upon the the power of Sir Brian and the angels in getting some sort of a result from this game despite second rate officials.[url=http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=871]http://www.soccerbas...?referee_id=871 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Oh, and our goals will come from Coutts and Bryson.

The Smiths…The Queen is Dead

Oh! Take me back to dear old Blighty,

Put me on the train for London Town,

Take me anywhere,

Drop me anywhere,

Liverpool, Leeds or Birmingham

But I don't care,

I should like to see my Rams

Some nine-year old tough who peddles drugs

I swear to God

I swear, I never even knew what drugs were

Oh

So, I broke into the Palace

With a sponge and a rusty spanner

She said, "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"

I said, "That's nothing, you should hear me play piano"

We can go for a walk where it's quiet and dry

And talk about precious things

But when you're tied to your Mother's apron

No-one talks about castration

Oh

All their lies about make-up and long hair, are still there

Past the pub who saps your body

And the church who'll snatch your money

The Queen is dead, boys

And it's so lonely on a limb

Past the pub that wrecks your body

And the church, all they want is your money

The Queen is dead, boys

And it's so lonely on a limb

Life is very long, when you're lonely

We Are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams………..

Afternoon gents, i'm looking forward to the game this weekend, you always tend to bring a decent amount so hopefully that'll be the case this Saturday.

Personally I don't think they'll be much in it, granted we're riding the crest of a wave at the mo, and regardless of our form i'd always fancy our chances at home, with that I say 2-1 Palace, but we'll see.

Enjoy the visit, and for those who aren't sure about tickets etc, you can get them on the day however it's CASH only on the turnstiles.

Afternoon gents, i'm looking forward to the game this weekend, you always tend to bring a decent amount so hopefully that'll be the case this Saturday.

Personally I don't think they'll be much in it, granted we're riding the crest of a wave at the mo, and regardless of our form i'd always fancy our chances at home, with that I say 2-1 Palace, but we'll see.

Enjoy the visit, and for those who aren't sure about tickets etc, you can get them on the day however it's CASH only on the turnstiles.

Welcome Palace Fan,

Nice to read your very friendly post.

Now sod off, the points are ours!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Afternoon all,

Palace fan in peace! Looking forward to the game tomorrow and hoping for an exciting one!

1-1 prediction from me.

Just wanted to sign up and let your fans know about the beer situation for away fans tomorrow. A special treat from our owners for your travelling support!

"Late Beer News -

ALL the bars at Selhurst Park will have Cronx Blonde real ale on sale tomorrow. This includes the Whitehorse Lane end and also the away end.

Derby is the real ale capital of England so the least that we can do is offer them some decent Croydon beer when they come to Palace.

As always, you'll need to arrive early to be sure of getting some. It's becoming more and more popular and we will keep increasing the orders if it continues to sell out."

Hope all your fans have a safe journey down and back and those who like a pre-match tipple enjoy the Cronx, it's fabulous stuff!

Afternoon all,

Palace fan in peace! Looking forward to the game tomorrow and hoping for an exciting one!

1-1 prediction from me.

Just wanted to sign up and let your fans know about the beer situation for away fans tomorrow. A special treat from our owners for your travelling support!

"Late Beer News -

ALL the bars at Selhurst Park will have Cronx Blonde real ale on sale tomorrow. This includes the Whitehorse Lane end and also the away end.

Derby is the real ale capital of England so the least that we can do is offer them some decent Croydon beer when they come to Palace.

As always, you'll need to arrive early to be sure of getting some. It's becoming more and more popular and we will keep increasing the orders if it continues to sell out."

Hope all your fans have a safe journey down and back and those who like a pre-match tipple enjoy the Cronx, it's fabulous stuff!

Nice touch.....not as good as Brighton last season though, they put draught Hobgoblin on for us.......what a treat 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Afternoon all,

1-1 prediction from me.

"Late Beer News -

Im going Norwood Junction pre match i think, that any good?

Wetherspoons there with Sky so presume they're showing the Arsenal game.

Im going Norwood Junction pre match i think, that any good?

Wetherspoons there with Sky so presume they're showing the Arsenal game.

Norwood Jct is fine mate, as you exit the station "The Cherry Trees" pub is about 20 feet away, this will be packed out with Palace but is away friendly, you won't have any issue walking in for a pint, should you wish to walk past the Cherries when you reach the top of the road make a right, the weatherspoons is about 50feet away across the road, the early game will be on and it's dirt cheap given it's a spoons.More pubs are around but i'd say steer clear of them if in colours, if you've got an accent there will be a bit of banter, if however you've got an "East Kent" accent you'll be fine and can go in any pub you want, just try not to wind up the home support :-)

The Palace website is advising fans to get there early if travelling by car due to local roadworks. Might be worth parking up near a station and getting a local train in.

Must credit the Palace fans posting on here, decent friendly fans. Apart from our 2 games, wish you all the best this season.

Thanks for the info about being able to pay on the gate, I'm now going the game 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived