Ipswich Town v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be typical Derby to give them their second win. I'll go for a draw, though would be quite an apt script if we finished Jewell off at Ipswich. Potential banana skin for sure this one.

Massive irony in this tie. Jewell walked from Derby after defeat to Ipswich did he not. They have the strongest squad in the bottom half of the table. Probably forking out double what we are on wages. Reo Coker won't of been cheap for starters. Agree it is typical of us to lose to struggling sides. PJ has won most of his matches against NC if my fish memory serves me right. Come on Derby

Massive irony in this tie. Jewell walked from Derby after defeat to Ipswich did he not. They have the strongest squad in the bottom half of the table. Probably forking out double what we are on wages. Reo Coker won't of been cheap for starters. Agree it is typical of us to lose to struggling sides. PJ has won most of his matches against NC if my fish memory serves me right. Come on Derby

You think Ipswich have the best squad in the bottom half.. I'd say they have one of the worst..

PJ has done a typical 'buying names' job.. I bet other NPC clubs look at us and think 'Who the feck is Brayford, Bryson, O'Connor, Roberts, Hendrick, Hughes, Theo, Buxton etc..' We're going to batter these..

You only have to look at Ipswichs squad to know they have a very recognizable squad.. Everyone has heard of Chopra, Ellington, Reo-Coker, Daryl Murphy, Jason Scotland, Emmanuel-Thomas, Adam Drury, Richie Wellens, Carlos Edwards, Luke Chambers, Danny Higgingbottom, Scott Loach.. These are all typical FM players or players who had one good season once upon a time.. How many of these players are actually any good, the majority are old and passed it.. Just like a few big names we had in Teale, Savage, Jordan Stewart, Darren Powell, Ellington, Roy Carroll.. All big names, all rubbish players..

If Ipswich stay up with their squad I'll be amazed.. It's beyond rubbish..

Jewell is a crap manager and Marcus Evans is braindead to appoint him after a very similar failure in Roy Keane

I'd like to go on record and say I liked Darren Powell 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> And Teale, though Teale was there before Jewell wasn't he? Poor guy had too much stick, the reason being he was often one of the only people trying to create anything for us and (sadly) failing most of the time.

He couldn't play the ball much at all but defended alright and did a job. Very Buxton esque, or atleast the Buxton we had when he first arrived, he has improved a fair bit since then of course.

I also liked Carroll and Stewart for a time, but I was glad when they left nontheless. Stewart couldn't defend well enough to be in a side like ours and Carroll stopped trying almost immediately after joining and we simply pissed wages up the wall whenever he wasn't playing, which was often due to his form after the PL campaign.

You think Ipswich have the best squad in the bottom half.. I'd say they have one of the worst..

PJ has done a typical 'buying names' job.. I bet other NPC clubs look at us and think 'Who the feck is Brayford, Bryson, O'Connor, Roberts, Hendrick, Hughes, Theo, Buxton etc..' We're going to batter these..

You only have to look at Ipswichs squad to know they have a very recognizable squad.. Everyone has heard of Chopra, Ellington, Reo-Coker, Daryl Murphy, Jason Scotland, Emmanuel-Thomas, Adam Drury, Richie Wellens, Carlos Edwards, Luke Chambers, Danny Higgingbottom, Scott Loach.. These are all typical FM players or players who had one good season once upon a time.. How many of these players are actually any good, the majority are old and passed it.. Just like a few big names we had in Teale, Savage, Jordan Stewart, Darren Powell, Ellington, Roy Carroll.. All big names, all rubbish players..

If Ipswich stay up with their squad I'll be amazed.. It's beyond rubbish..

Jewell is a crap manager and Marcus Evans is braindead to appoint him after a very similar failure in Roy Keane

Maybe is Jewel...... cos i believe Jay Emanuel Thomas and Reo Coker, and a cou[le of other their to still be decent players, but .....

0-1

Onwards and Upwards.

Archived