Kick it out campaign...

uttoxram75

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be nice to see a black man or two given a decent role at the FA, you know to break up the cartel that is the old boys network.

It all appears to be lip service from them at Wembley to me, "Yes, Yes, we must be seen to be doing something about this racism stuff " but how about giving a worthwhile gig to a guy with dreads and ting....it'll never happen. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I love how they come out with comments like that.. The lack of black people as managers, coaches, refs etc..

It's the same ridiculous notion Universities have when they make magazines and include as many ethnical races possible.. Why? Just feckin pick 20 people at random, not one from each race possible on Earth.. You see the photo insiode and it includes a blonde guy, a ginger guy, a fat guy, a black guy, an oriental asian guy, an indian guy, a middle east guy, a portuguese transexual and a South American guy.. WHY!!

We're all the same..

So why keep talking about it.. I mentioned a while ago, you get the notion people are becoming afraid to do certain things (Christmas time affecting other religions) or carefully used phrases or banning of certain words in the case it might offend another race.. The more this happens, the more publicity it gets, the more diverse things become and to me it has a negative effect

Morgan Freeman is awesome

I like Michael Johnson but he pissed me off when he said he thinks being black works against him when he applies for jobs.

Seriously, clubs will back a racist, a murderer, a drug addict...... anything if they think it'll help them. Tevez, Suarez, Barry bloody Bannan, Marlon King, Nathan Dyer, Jermaine Pennant, Rio Ferdinand, Terry, Balotelli..... A club will find a way to excuse anything if the individual can improve them.

I think there are not enough middle eastern referees.

A good move by Roberts I think. I can understand his opinion and his choice will get some media time which will create more conversation on the subject that is clearly needed. I don't see this as counter productive. More like ad campaign for a good cause.

Couldn't agree more with that Cisse.

By refusing to wear the t-shirts, this puts the KIOC right back in the spotlight and highlights the fact that for those players it isn't working.

This might give the people running it the opportunity to think that maybe more can be done to stamp it out, other than just fines, because I don't think they're working. Punishments need to be more aggressive and bans from competing might prove to be more of a deterrent than money - because what's the point of fines? Teams are loaded, they're not going to be bothered by having to pay.

Teams need banning until their country's governments do more to stop the abuse, nobody should have to put up with it. It must be hell being persecuted because your skin happens to be black.

It's vile and so are the racists who do it.

Its just so sad all this has kicked off again right now.

Football has come such a long way and it was'nt that long ago, 90's, that you always heard racism at games and yes even at Derby. It was just bewildering as those very fans who were shouting racist abuse at opposition players were then praising our very own players like Paul Josie Williams, how can that mentality be explained??

Now, if anyone shouted racist abuse, everyone around would be disgusted and those brave enough will tell the moron to shut up or worse.

That's why all this is so disapointing and whilst I'm not entirely sure of the reasons why players refused to wear the t-shirt I think it's their right to express their opinion. It's also why 'Kick racism out of football' should continue and if needed make it for the whole season and not just a fortnight.

Stigmatise the racist ****** and don't let them stigmatise our players no matter their creed or colour.

Where are we going with this ?

In the world we live in everyone knows or should know right from wrong.

We really don't need footballers trying to educate the population.

We pay a lot of money to this country in tax to ensure the correct processes are in place to deal with all issues.

There are routes avalible for anyone who is unhappy & wants to complain.

I suggest Footballers get on with the job they are paid to do & stop abusing their position.

We don't want the game misused as a battle ground for opinion formers. We all have opinions but maybe

the work place is not the correct place to air them.

As we all saw SW v Leeds football is a powder keg that can sometimes blow.

Players should not risk the safety of the watching public by making protests at games

Its great that someone as pig **** thick as ferdinand has actually found a brain cell to stand up for this.

Any tiny bit of "publicity" for this is a GOOD thing.....as the old saying goes "any publicity is good publicity"

That's good cos i've just purchased my 'i hate blacks' t shirt ready to run across the pitch at Peterborough next week.

If that doesnt bring about publicity i dont know what will.

Archived