Nathan Tyson

Thecowsheds

Tyson tries hard for Derby, whenever i've seen him he puts in 110%.

Must have been hard for him coming from Forest and having the flag waving debicle hanging over his head. No wonder he didnt score in his first season with us!

He scored 2 goals at he start of the season and maybe deserved a better run in the team- but you dont spend 1.2m on a new striker for him to be on the bench. Lets face it, if Sammon was on the bench for his first game with us, I think a few Derby fans would have gone nuts!

Tysons chance will come, and Tyson will give 110% again.

Any player who gives 110% for DCFC will always get 110% support from me

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyson tries hard for Derby, whenever i've seen him he puts in 110%.

Must have been hard for him coming from Forest and having the flag waving debicle hanging over his head. No wonder he didnt score in his first season with us!

He scored 2 goals at he start of the season and maybe deserved a better run in the team- but you dont spend 1.2m on a new striker for him to be on the bench. Lets face it, if Sammon was on the bench for his first game with us, I think a few Derby fans would have gone nuts!

Tysons chance will come, and Tyson will give 110% again.

Any player who gives 110% for DCFC will always get 110% support from me

I agree with your sentiment, but mere effort isn't enough. To be frank, we don't have an effective strikeforce in the squad. We have found some success through slick passing in midfield. Sammon, I think, will prove himself a good acquisition in the assists department but will never be a prolific scorer. We need a 'fox in the box'. Foxes have guile and craft - we have cheetahs, and they don't.

I agree with your sentiment, but mere effort isn't enough. To be frank, we don't have an effective strikeforce in the squad. We have found some success through slick passing in midfield. Sammon, I think, will prove himself a good acquisition in the assists department but will never be a prolific scorer. We need a 'fox in the box'. Foxes have guile and craft - we have cheetahs, and they don't.

Yeh I understand, and I know you're right. I just find it hard to say anything bad about someone who'd try as hard for the club as we as fans would!

Really hope Bennett can develop quickly and become a decent striker quickly, I know it's a lot to ask for of a kid that's barely just turned 16, but hopefully next season with a year training with the first team, he can have the same effect that Hughes has had on the team.

Archived