Nathan Tyson

Thecowsheds

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't like to see Tyson start, especially with Ward coming back soon. Tyson is a great impact player, thats been proven this season but he's just not a consistent enough player to start week in week out. Might be worth trying Tyson and Robinson together at some point, both have got a lot of pace about them, might force us to actually keep it on the ground more rather than lumping it to Sammon.

First I've heard of this but I would welcome the news personally. Let him drop down a level and play lower league football maybe get his confidence back in front of goal. The Tyson I remember from Wycombe & early F**est days has long gone but I'm welcome to give him as much as any player a chance. Sending him on loan at this moment in time would be the best option for him . He is going to struggle to get into the Derby squad now in any position , especially with Clough favouring the 4-5-1 formation, Sammon & Robinson are clear favourites for the attacking roles & in terms of wingers Jacobs is playing well , Davies is getting opportunities again & playing well, and Wards return is imminent so all in all send him on loan.

Archived