Nathan Tyson

Thecowsheds

Morning all, Tranmere fan here in peace. The story doing the rounds is that we've made a loan offer to you guys for Tyson. Apparently he's on big big money and we've smashed our wage structure and that's only paying 20%

Anyone heard anything ?

Thanks in advance

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this wont happen.... A. sounds like a **** deal... 20%? get f*cked. and B. after sammon and ward (injured) weve got not forwards apart from theo.... whos just as **** as tyson (actually sh*tter as a footballer)but scored more goals. oh and weve got bennet and doyle. cant see it

this wont happen.... A. sounds like a **** deal... 20%? get f*cked. and B. after sammon and ward (injured) weve got not forwards apart from theo.... whos just as **** as tyson (actually sh*tter as a footballer)but scored more goals. oh and weve got bennet and doyle. cant see it

We have Saul Deeney.

Oh dear, split opinions ? When Forest were in league one a few years back he was devastating, take it things have changed then ?

Still faster than lightning.

He's been injured most the time since he got here.

And I'd imagine the last time he devastated anybody was probably us when he was still playing for those tosspots.

He's in need of confidence, a good settled run in the side and to play without pressure. Coming from our rivals with the tag 'goal scorer' after 5 goals in 2 play off seasons..... well it's not easy for him.

Needs an arm around him probably. And to work on his final ball. And to keep fit. He's still rapid though.

He's a winger too IMO. Never looked like a striker. Which is why Forest put him wide.

I'll drive him up to Tranmere if it helps, make sure you have easily removable corner flags because they are one of his favourites, he has a penchant for waving them about whilst doing the hokey-cokey, I am at present taking up a collection to facilitate his speedy exit [the current total is £3.47 and 2 Mars bars].

I'll drive him up to Tranmere if it helps, make sure you have easily removable corner flags because they are one of his favourites, he has a penchant for waving them about whilst doing the hokey-cokey, I am at present taking up a collection to facilitate his speedy exit [the current total is £3.47 and 2 Mars bars].

Admittedly, not his finest hour - but he has said it was a mistake and he's apologised for it. Time to move on me thinks.

Archived