Oconner and Keogh looks top notch partnership

Curtains

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose my main gripe is that O,Connor had done well and didn't deserve to be dropped. Just let's hope You 3 guys are right about Bucko being the answer. I'm hoping we get a clean sheet at Forest. But the Rams defensive frailty needs to be addressed and quick.

O'Connor was poor-average at Huddersfield and only ok against Charlton. There's not much between him and Bucko, but for me Bucko has the edge.

We shouldn't be having this debate as it should be Keogh and Shackell. Selling Shackell with Barker out for the season was daft. O'Conner is a good player but predominantly a full back. Buxton is a good squad player but we shouldn't have to rely on him as a first choice centre back.

Seem to remember he had a bad day against Tyson out of position as did Bucko against Pompey out of position. Ie Right wing back.

You're slightly confusing me, but i presume you mean against Peterborough. Bucko's performance wasn't as bad as Leacock's and he started out as a right back. I'm not sure what this has to do with yesterday's game. At least 3 people were at fault for the second goal, other than that Bucko played well.

We shouldn't be having this debate as it should be Keogh and Shackell. Selling Shackell with Barker out for the season was daft. O'Conner is a good player but predominantly a full back. Buxton is a good squad player but we shouldn't have to rely on him as a first choice centre back.

In an ideal world we would have them both.

Sounds like I'm moaning but in many ways Derby played well yesterday.

We really should have won. This game is all about opinions. Mine is Keogh and Bucko is not as good as say Keogh and Naylor. Or Keogh and O,Connor. Anyhow Clough will stand or fall by his decisions in just a boring

Old fart who likes us to win.

If you think Naylor is better than Bucko, i'm going to bed!!

Sage all I'm saying is in Cloughies eyes and a lot of fans eyes Bucko can do no wrong. After all he scored against Forest but so did Carbonari. Bucko for me is limited but its obvious for now that I am in the minority with this opinion. Cloughie said it was a hard decision to leave O,Connor out but he was brought. In as full back cover. I think on this Cloughie is wrong. I want to back the manager. He may be right he works with the players day to day. So I'll try and go with it. Up the Rams.

zzzzzzzz

They have both proved to be very strong together, I hope Clough continues to play them as centre backs, although O' Conner is good on the right if Brayford got injured if you'll pardon the pun. Has he played as a RB yet for us? If so we he decent cover for zbrayford?

You're asking for O'Connor in the team based on Buxton being at fault for one goal? Apart from that he was my MOTM and on fault O'Connor is up there with the worst offenders this season!

Charltons first goal, Huddersfields goal, both Bolton goals and also the wolves goal he hasnt been squeaky clean. I will stand by Buxton being the much better centre half out the two.

O,Conner has only played at centre back for us and moved to left back against Charlton . Naylor has never played at centre back for the first team to my Knowledge which is his best and preferred position.

He has, on is debut, for 5 mins or so 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived