Oconner and Keogh looks top notch partnership

Curtains

Both players were brilliant as pair yesterday just as they were against Wolves. They never seem to panic and find each other with relative ease. Oconner reads the game so well and knows how to snuff out attacks from th opposition very quickly long may it continue.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think O'Conner is on the short side for a centre half? Not been caught out yet mind.

Probably looks it stood next to Keogh! I'm not sure it matters, he struggled abit against Iwelumo but so did Keogh in parts. They won't come up against giants like him every week. O'connor was very good in the air last week so i'm not too fussed about the lack of height. OB is a similar story, he's even smaller but still wins his fair share of headers.

After 10mins yesterday I turned to my mate and said you can already tell O'Connors a better player than Buxton. Far more cultured and seems quicker off the mark. Good buy from Clough especially given his versatility.

Buxton shouldn't of got ill!

You can't drop O'Connor now.

I really like O'Connor and Keogh. They seem to be able to play football. I'm fed up of having decent ball players in the midfield standing there looking for the ball in the clouds. Shackell and OB used to really wind me up.

Archived