Pressure is on Clough to deliver. Starting today.

Boycie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How have I looked a fool? I just want to know how we have supposedly spent "peanuts" like someone mentioned.

Forest do have a better squad than us, pains me to say it.

Doesn't mean i'm a fool for having that opinion.

You're right, it's not JUST the Forest opinion that makes you look a fool.

It's most of the other stuff as well.

At least you did your research though, so well done for hat.

You're right, it's not JUST the Forest opinion that makes you look a fool.

It's most of the other stuff as well.

At least you did your research though, so well done for hat.

You' see that's the problem.

What exactly have I said which makes me a fool?

I have said countless times He has spent more than most clubs in this league, yet people assume He's spent "peanuts".

I have mentioned that Savages contract shouldn't have been extended, especially if we are that tight on the wages structure,

The gates are falling rapidly, not because of the prices, it's because they are pig-sick of the same boring tactics week in week out. Yeah we played well at Wolves and again today, but it means nothing if you cannot keep it going for more than a month.

It's all common sense mate, not me being a fool.

The gates are falling rapidly, not because of the prices, it's because they are pig-sick of the same boring tactics week in week out. Yeah we played well at Wolves and again today, but it means nothing if you cannot keep it going for more than a month.

did you go today gcdcfc?

I have just spent too much time reading through this complete and utter rubbish! There are two members involved in this thread who are complete arses. One, the Clough hater, is a consistant wind up merchant and the other new (ish) one is just either a complete tool or another wind up merchant.

Hopefully this means I get banned or something? Not sure how this all works but anyway. If it looks like a wind up, smells like a wind up, acts like a wind up..... it usually is a wind up.

Great win today. 5 - 1 against a fancied Watford team. Well played the Rams. Well played cloughy and the management team.

I have just spent too much time reading through this complete and utter rubbish! There are two members involved in this thread who are complete arses. One, the Clough hater, is a consistant wind up merchant and the other new (ish) one is just either a complete tool or another wind up merchant.

who's who i wont take offense but if ones me i am neither a WUM or a clough hater

Hopefully this means I get banned or something? Not sure how this all works but anyway. If it looks like a wind up, smells like a wind up, acts like a wind up..... it usually is a wind up.

A tad stupid to "hope" you get banned.

Typical pro Clough fan, my friends

Don't take the piss out a stammer young man. Try spending 50yrs with a stammer.

I can feel a frankie boyle moment coming on.....

Count to ten and think 5-1

Even better than the football under Smith? Doubt you'd know kiddo, probably still in your mummy's womb.

i dunno i was about 4 back then but thats not the point i said in years im not including that but ive been a season ticket holder for 6 or 7 years so you cant tell its the most entertaining in years

Archived