Pressure is on Clough to deliver. Starting today.

Boycie

Well, I feel a lot better tonight.

We're we that good or were Watford that bad?

I think we are capable of playing some decent stuff, if allowed.

The whole team played well, I never saw them play at wolves but if they carry on like that, I think we could be ok.

Shame about the attendance though, it seems like the freebies have stopped. But, the schools aren't back yet are they? They give a load away there I think.

Think Watford may have missed the defender bloke they just sold to Wednesday? I only say that because of the scoreline. Other than that, we were full value. Watford are a midtable to bottom half team, I would expect 3 points off them at home but the performance was something to savour. I hope we continue the attacking intent, Clough has shown when his sides are positive more often than not teams can't live with us. I think we're very vunerable when we play to protect or play with caution, at our own game I think we're better than most in this league. I've said before I'm happier 4 games in this time than I was last year, I think we've come on a bit more.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quot

is that in one year Huckers?

I think the gentleman with his knickers in a twist wrote that we'd spent 6m since Clough arrived.

So the loans for Bueno, Hughes, Bannan, Eustace, Dickov, Campbell, Vaughan, Johnson, Stoor, Sunu, Hunt...

They cost nothing did they?

And you moan at me for mentioning FM? Yet use a very inaccurate site like that.

Mate you've come on looking for a wind up. Ended up looking like a complete fool but keep pressing on anyway.

As soon as you put Forest had a better squad than us I knew you were full of it.

Enjoy the rest of the evening trying to push a point that you lost an hour ago.

Please st st st st st stop mentioning f f f f f f feckin phil brown

He gives me the shakes and makes me stammer and hit people.

Don't take the piss out a stammer young man. Try spending 50yrs with a stammer.

It was Cloughs team today and they all played superb it was Clough who gets them to play that way. No team in our league could have lived with us today. We were that good. The Metgod interview afterwards said it all. He said the way the players trained on Friday was incredible and he spoke as if they knew a good result was on the way

Massive credit to Nigel and his back room staff today. Hopefully we have more of this to come

Mate you've come on looking for a wind up. Ended up looking like a complete fool but keep pressing on anyway.

As soon as you put Forest had a better squad than us I knew you were full of it.

Enjoy the rest of the evening trying to push a point that you lost an hour ago.

How have I looked a fool? I just want to know how we have supposedly spent "peanuts" like someone mentioned.

Forest do have a better squad than us, pains me to say it.

Doesn't mean i'm a fool for having that opinion.

Archived