Pressure is on Clough to deliver. Starting today.

Boycie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right gcdcfc i want an answers

1) do you hate clough

2) do you hate the board

3) do you have a season ticket

4) are you happy with todays win

5) do you believe last years squad was good for the play offs

6) same as above but with this years

just yes and and no will do 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

1) No

2) Yes a little bit

3) Definately no matter how bad it may become i'll always want one i'm just one of those fans 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

4) 100% finally i feel our good build up play actually worked and we scored them and created more chances

5) No with people like Ben Davies and our two strikers(neither created anything special but did get goals through working i feel) i do feel our defence with shackell was better but keogh needs a better partner than buxton(who i love but still..)

6) Yes a playoff push at best though top 10 and i'll be very pleased, i very much like jacobs and who doesnt like the fish, i still think he's just what we needed and can score a decent one too.

1) No

2) Yes a little bit

3) Definately no matter how bad it may become i'll always want one i'm just one of those fans 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

4) 100% finally i feel our good build up play actually worked and we scored them and created more chances

5) No with people like Ben Davies and our two strikers(neither created anything special but did get goals through working i feel) i do feel our defence with shackell was better but keogh needs a better partner than buxton(who i love but still..)

6) Yes a playoff push at best though top 10 and i'll be very pleased, i very much like jacobs and who doesnt like the fish, i still think he's just what we needed and can score a decent one too.

thank you but i wasnt asking you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but i agree with what you say but i have nothing against the board

I'd like to teach the world to sing

in perfect harmony.

I'd like to hold it in my arms,

and keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once

all standing hand in hand.

And hear them echo through the hills

for peace throughout the land.

It's the real thing

I'd like to teach the world to sing

in perfect harmony.

I'd like to hold it in my arms,

and keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once

all standing hand in hand.

And hear them echo through the hills

for peace throughout the land.

It's the real thing

i could do with a glass of coke.

have you compared the amount of money clough has spent in that time compared to every other club in the championship

He has spent around 6 million since He's been here on transfers and nearly a million of that was blown on Porter, Maguire and Martin.

Mackail Smith cost what? 3 million ,who else have they brought in and how much have they (Brighton) spent compared to us?

Moxey-decent LB nothing special didnt waste money

Porter- unlucky with injuries

Maguire- didnt play due to his attitude

Martin- didnt spend loads hardly a waste

Bailey- same as above

Robinson - He'll most likely leave- cost peanuts and he will not likely leave.

Deeney- cost nowt and i doubt he's earning loads

Savages contract extension- he was an only experienced head and we looked a worse side without him

Addisons contract extension- i'll give you that one

Crazy money wasted and yet this gets overlooked

i noticed you havent answered the questions i asked........

We shall overcome, we shall overcome,

We shall overcome someday;

Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe,

We shall overcome someday.

We'll walk hand in hand, we'll walk hand in hand,

We'll walk hand in hand someday;

We'll walk hand in hand someday.

We shall live in peace, we shall live in peace,

We shall live in peace someday;

We shall live in peace someday.

Well, I feel a lot better tonight.

We're we that good or were Watford that bad?

I think we are capable of playing some decent stuff, if allowed.

The whole team played well, I never saw them play at wolves but if they carry on like that, I think we could be ok.

Shame about the attendance though, it seems like the freebies have stopped. But, the schools aren't back yet are they? They give a load away there I think.

my fellow mods know the players I know, good enough for me oh well

I believe you. I was just being ironic. Trust me, I don't want nor need the proof.

He has spent around 6 million since He's been here on transfers and nearly a million of that was blown on Porter, Maguire and Martin.

Mackail Smith cost what? 3 million ,who else have they brought in and how much have they (Brighton) spent compared to us?

5.3 million, http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/brighton--hove-albion/transfers/verein_1237_2011.html

i noticed you havent answered the questions i asked........

What?

About a season ticket? No I don't have one, this my first season since 95 I Haven't brought one - Not that it matters in this topic 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />

Did we have a good enough squad last season to compete for the play offs places? No, I never said we did? Glick said the aim is to get in the play offs - Therefore if Clough failed to do what the owners wanted, surely that'll mean He has failed to achieve the target set?

Do we have a good enough squad this season? It's better than a vast majority of sides in this league and if we can goto Wolves and play them off the park, why can't we do it each week? So yes I personally believe we can compete with anyone in this league, if we keep up the consistency (for once).

Archived