Pressure is on Clough to deliver. Starting today.

Boycie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there wasn't a debate on savages wage, I read the book myself, I know quite a few pro footballers and I can confirm that Football manager isn't accurate on wages

Proof?

p.s I don't really give a **** just highlighting how pointless this whole thread has become.

Glick said He'll give the tools (funds) towards a "play off assault" last Summer and despite what I or yourself think; it did not happen. Therefore Nigel Howard Clough failed in the clubs target last season.

How am I wrong? Seriously mate, come on. There defending the bloke and theres just playing dumb

Glick failed to give Nigel the tools - Nigel's "failure" was inevitable! Did you really think our squad at the start of the season would get us promoted? Surely not...

How did they fail? He signed Robinson, Bryson, Ward, Fielding, Shackell...

Jesus christ

Glick said He'll give the tools (funds) towards a "play off assault" last Summer and despite what I or yourself think; it did not happen. Therefore Nigel Howard Clough failed in the clubs target last season.

How am I wrong? Seriously mate, come on. There defending the bloke and theres just playing dumb

If I said to you, I will give you some paint to paint the fence, only give you half the required paint, and then you don't manage to paint it all, is that my fault or yours?

right gcdcfc i want an answers

1) do you hate clough

2) do you hate the board

3) do you have a season ticket

4) are you happy with todays win

5) do you believe last years squad was good for the play offs

6) same as above but with this years

just yes and and no will do 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

the pro footballers told me

Thats not proof! Total HEARSAY. You're an internet forum poster to me, I don't know who you are, who you know and the credibility of the people you say you know.

Archived