Pressure is on Clough to deliver. Starting today.

Boycie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, yours are just so low 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Last season was suppose to be a push for the play offs, accouring to Glick. Clough failed....

Hence the word "FAILURE"

We were also going to sign proven championship players according to Glick but didn't. Maybe the two were linked?

"[size=3]Glick, who has already offered season ticket refunds to fans who ultimately are unhappy with the club's summer transfer activity, pledged that the Rams' board would "give Nigel Clough the tools" for an assault on the Championship play-offs in 2011/12."[/size]

Say what?

Nice one dude, change the subject..

Football Manager aside, I backed up the Savage wage debate and the fact last season was indeed meant to be a play off push (even gave you the link to the interview).

Clough didn't deliver in the play off push, so surely that means He failed, correct?

"[size=3]Glick, who has already offered season ticket refunds to fans who ultimately are unhappy with the club's summer transfer activity, pledged that the Rams' board would "give Nigel Clough the tools" for an assault on the Championship play-offs in 2011/12."[/size]

Say what?

Say lots of things if you look!

Football Manager aside, I backed up the Savage wage debate and the fact last season was indeed meant to be a play off push (even gave you the link to the interview).

Clough didn't deliver in the play off push, so surely that means He failed, correct?

surely you didnt think that team would make the playoffs

Glick failed to give Nigel the tools - Nigel's "failure" was inevitable! Did you really think our squad at the start of the season would get us promoted? Surely not...

there wasn't a debate on savages wage, I read the book myself, I know quite a few pro footballers and I can confirm that Football manager isn't accurate on wages

Archived