Warburton

Belle vue ram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Belle vue ram said:

Let's give war burton our customery 6 months in charge. Not sure about him myself but forest like him so let's piss them off he be there manager in October anyway!!

Please say this thread is a wind up ?

I was discussing him on another thread, apparently he wasn't doing that badly in some respects, although there was a fair bit of negativity about him this season.

Perhaps a case of unrealistic expectations, or not quite living up to the billing as much as not doing a good job. Didn't help him the celtic upped their game hugely this season.

Anyway, pretty much nailed on to be Rowett.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I was discussing him on another thread, apparently he wasn't doing that badly in some respects, although there was a fair bit of negativity about him this season.

Perhaps a case of unrealistic expectations, or not quite living up to the billing as much as not doing a good job. Didn't help him the celtic upped their game hugely this season.

Anyway, pretty much nailed on to be Rowett.

He was a disaster zone in Glasgow... 

Brought poor players in and lost the dressing room pretty early on ....... 

Warburton a BIG FAT NO from me...... :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

He was a disaster zone in Glasgow... 

Brought poor players in and lost the dressing room pretty early on ....... 

Warburton a BIG FAT NO from me...... :thumbsup:

I was minded that way to from what I'd heard but Nuwtfly disagreed with me quite firmly and I'm not sure he'd be right for us, but I do think he'll go on to well somewhere back in England.

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

For me this is the decisive factor in why we should appoint Rowett over Warbutton. I couldn't bear the puns. :D

Puns or buns?

Rangers was a poisen chalice anyway and his reputation was marred as a result.

His record at Brentford though was exemplary. I remember that team tore us to shreds at PP until bent bundled In a late equalizer.

They were well drilled but played very open and expansive attacking football. He signed the likes of Andre Gray, Jota and Hogan.

I like him but i don't think Mel will as he is a strong character so this is why i don't think it will happen. 

3 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

Rangers was a poisen chalice anyway and his reputation was marred as a result.

His record at Brentford though was exemplary. I remember that team tore us to shreds at PP until bent bundled In a late equalizer.

They were well drilled but played very open and expansive attacking football. He signed the likes of Andre Gray, Jota and Hogan.

I like him but i don't think Mel will as he is a strong character so this is why i don't think it will happen. 

He didn't sign any of those players. Part of the reason he left was because he didn't have any say over signings. Brentford have a stats-based approach to signing players. (See Moneyball)

Archived