Didn't want McClaren back and still don't want him

Curtains

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, let me get this straight. We just had an amazing spell where we beat teams back to back. We beat WBA, drew with Leicester, beat Norwich, smashed forest and beat reading! (Only a few of the games we played well in) 

And once we lose two games in a row you start criticising the manager??!?!? 

Give it a rest 

1 minute ago, Fraser_23 said:

So, let me get this straight. We just had an amazing spell where we beat teams back to back. We beat WBA, drew with Leicester, beat Norwich, smashed forest and beat reading! (Only a few of the games we played well in) 

And once we lose two games in a row you start criticising the manager??!?!? 

Give it a rest 

He is useless. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

He is useless. 

What an insightful, thought-out, in depth analysis of why you think SMC isn't the right manager for us. He's so useless he got us to be the top half team we have been for the past few seasons in the first place.

U question him when he makes signing and in Jan he made 3 any better than we got I don't think so. u have to make the right signing to take us forward we was in or around top 6 now I think the season is over who's that down to the manager.  Yet again we are saying wait till next season I think  the championship is going to get tougher each season.

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Did you see his record at Newcastle 

His record at the Rams aint too shabby:

In his first stint a win % of just under 54%

Since coming back, W12 D5 and L6, a win % of 52.2%

Overall his win rate as Manager of Derby is higher than any Derby Manager in the modern era. That will do for me....

1 minute ago, curtains said:

It's not the fans fault is it. 

What you on about. 

Its failed managers and players. 

I am on about 'fans' like you that tell us how great your support is that turn on the club on the back of 2 bad results.

Failed? There are still 15 games left.

The only complete failure of a manager we have had recently is Pearson.

Archived