Razza Camara

Arsene Titman

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem for Camara is he is absolutely terrible on the left-wing.

I'd argue he would be a much biggeer threat playing on the right, having licence to cut in. However, with Tom Ince being a far superior player, it wouldn't make any sense to play him there and move Ince elsewhere.

We've somehow ended up with our only three natural wide men all being left-footed. 

Well done recruitment team. Brilliant planning once again there.

12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd argue he would be a much biggeer threat playing on the right, having licence to cut in. However, with Tom Ince being a far superior player, it wouldn't make any sense to play him there and move Ince elsewhere.

We've somehow ended up with our only three natural wide men all being left-footed. 

We have had lots of different recruitment teams though haven't we, if it wasn't so annoying it would be laughable 

21 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

On the other hand, we could well be doubling our dollar (or Euro :lol:) in a year 

24 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Also, I think Russell's best bit of form was when he was on the right and Ibe was on the left. 

3 minutes ago, SilentRam said:

Unpopular opinion but I would much rather sell Russell. He's never going to be better than an average Championship player but Camara will be a player.

Camara doesn't have the defensive brain to ever be a regular in England. Exciting off the bench but that's it for me. I'd sell for the figure being branded 

39 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd argue he would be a much biggeer threat playing on the right, having licence to cut in.

Not sure I agree with that one... Camara to me looks like an old fashioned "take on the man, get to the byline and cross" kinda winger... It's the modern winger like Ince and Russell who are converted forwards who cut inside...

For me he'd be excellent if we could spare a winger to just stick out on the wing and pump crosses into a big lad in the middle... Almost a wide, free role in a 4-4-1-1... 

However he's not good enough to build a team around.

13 minutes ago, SilentRam said:

Unpopular opinion but I would much rather sell Russell. He's never going to be better than an average Championship player but Camara will be a player.

Not convinced... 

And Russell is the younger of the two...

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

If he left (and GFFN report he could be a late mover) I would expect us to certainly bring in a replacement tomorrow. 

Ben Osborne, just to finish the gumps off for once and for all.

Why are we letting players go (tbc with camara) that can be game changers? JR is not such a player; for me there is no sense of anticipation when he gets the ball and he rarely makes anything happen. He scores few goals for his position - people talk about his contributions elsewhere but for me too many poor performances. 

Just now, Monty said:

Why are we letting players go (tbc with camara) that can be game changers? JR is not such a player; for me there is no sense of anticipation when he gets the ball and he rarely makes anything happen. He scores few goals for his position - people talk about his contributions elsewhere but for me too many poor performances. 

I presume you're talking about this season, because his stats from previous years make your statement laughable.

3 minutes ago, Monty said:

Maybe cause Camara isn't good enough and just runs into players he can't score his decision making is worse than JR's rather sell him than Russell 

Archived