Chris Baird

Srg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/07/2016 at 17:22, one_chop said:

Ignore em B4 go and post excrement through his letter box.

Wrap the excrement in tissue paper, set fire to it on his doorstep, ring the bell and fall back watching while he gets it all over his best slippers trying to put it out.

My word some are tetchy with a soft underbelly... " he stuck 2 fingers up at me"!!! 

Charlie George flicked the v at us all along the pop side and went on to be a hero...

Be fun to sit next to you if Pearson tells you to " F off and die..."!! 

Cant see Baird going on to score a hatrick v Real Madrid mind.... 

Baird's finished, whatever Pearson or anyone says. He's been a good pro, but the physical tools aren't there any more. If he's still here at Christmas I'll be amazed.

19 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

My word some are tetchy with a soft underbelly... " he stuck 2 fingers up at me"!!! 

Charlie George flicked the v at us all along the pop side and went on to be a hero...

Be fun to sit next to you if Pearson tells you to " F off and die..."!! 

Cant see Baird going on to score a hatrick v Real Madrid mind.... 

Charlie....Charlie.....

Charlie....Charlie......

Born is the Kingggg

of Derrrrrrbyyyyyyyy

#flashback:D

27 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Wasn't he playing for the opposition at the time though? 

I hated him with a passion and turned my back on him when he was paraded on the pitch as our new signing at the Charity Shield at Wembley. 

I loved him with a passion only a few weeks later! 

38 minutes ago, angieram said:

Wasn't he playing for the opposition at the time though? 

I hated him with a passion and turned my back on him when he was paraded on the pitch as our new signing at the Charity Shield at Wembley. 

I loved him with a passion only a few weeks later! 

" opposition"!! 

Arsenil were NO opposition for us in them days Angie... Charlie was amazing though wasn't he...I think I'm still in love... 

Charlie was at the ex players evening back in December for the first time, he had a Q & A with Roger Davies, absolutely brilliant listening to the pair of them. Unfortunately I am not old enough to have seen him play :(

14 minutes ago, rynny said:

Charlie was at the ex players evening back in December for the first time, he had a Q & A with Roger Davies, absolutely brilliant listening to the pair of them. Unfortunately I am not old enough to have seen him play :(

saw him on his debut....great player

Archived