Derby County v Brighton

Day

Saturday the twelfth of December, three o clock kick off. 

Brighton are unbeaten, I'm unbeaten, Ince couldn't beat an egg at the moment. I'm a little fried at the moment, change of formation and Bent to poach one? What eggsactly do we need to change from the Sheff Wed game, time for Clement to hatch a cracking plan to beat Brighton.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need that playoff atmosphere that had them beat before they even got out the tunnel.

We need every Rams fan to be a supporter not a spectator and be part of the match.

We will be doing everything we can to create a spectacle never seen before, but we need volume and that's something every DCFC fan can be part of.

2000 streamers, 6000 flags, 24000 scarves, 30000 voices. One result.

Come On You Rams.

9 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

We need that playoff atmosphere that had them beat before they even got out the tunnel.

We need every Rams fan to be a supporter not a spectator and be part of the match.

We will be doing everything we can to create a spectacle never seen before, but we need volume and that's something every DCFC fan can be part of.

2000 streamers, 6000 flags, 24000 scarves, 30000 voices. One result.

Come On You Rams.

You are B4 using spelling checker and I claim my flange.

I say we try to recreate the 4-1 win the play offs second leg. I'd have the team watching the 90 minutes all week in order to recreate it touch for touch. I believe it will work, I'd probably ask warnock to attempt wills flick. #believe

I still feel that Brighton have rode their luck this season. Winning all their league games by the odd goal, they have conceded more goals than the favoured Promotion trio in Boro, Hull and Derby. Their fixtures also have only seen them play 2 decent sides so far, Hull who they beat 1-0 very early in the season. The other team they played was Burnley who over the 90 minutes were the better side but it ended in a draw. We need to win, we are at home, we have a better defence, Martin is due a goal, Brighton's centre backs are slow. Ok Brighton have not gone unbeaten by sheer luck alone. They have a coach who as got them organised, taught them to be resilient ( game against Charlton as example). But we need to take them show the other teams the way (after us Brighton have tricky away games against QPR and Brentford, also Boro at home).  Their 1st defeat could see them lose their confidence and see them go on a bad run.  

3 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

.... we need to take them show the other teams the way (after us Brighton have tricky away games against QPR and Brentford, also Boro at home).  Their 1st defeat could see them lose their confidence and see them go on a bad run.  

I'm with you on this. Without getting carried away, we equally are starting to wear teams down at home, I hope for a tough victory, but one that can knock the Seagulls off their perch.

Roll on a packed and rocking pride park, everyone up for it and Chris Martin to continue his goal scoring spree over Brighton.

4 hours ago, Daveo said:

Brighton are unbeaten, I'm unbeaten, Ince couldn't beat an egg at the moment. I'm a little fried at the moment, change of formation and Bent to poach one? What eggsactly do we need to change from the Sheff Wed game, time for Clement to hatch a cracking plan to beat Brighton.

should be an eggciting game where we scramble a win.

18 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Did anyone see Brighton's winner? How lucky was that! But I don't buy the luck card. They haven't lost, and over how ever many games it's been, that's some record. A draw would be an OK result, and I'm sure they'd take it now, as we wouldn't gain ground, but I think they'll come at us

Agree - With Hughton they have an experienced coach who knows about promotion and is working with washers for funding- He'll have worked out that a high temp game doesn't suite us and I reckon will come with a game plan to keep GT quiet.

Teams up at the top do get the luck in games as the teams at the bottom usually don't get the rub of the green, just the way it is.....

Records are there to be broken, its down to us........

5 hours ago, Daveo said:

I hope it isn't all scrambled and I don't want us to come off the boil. The team need to turn up like soldiers and all dip in to take the points. But I ain't counting my chickens.

I don't know what to expect, to be honest. I'm sure they will get automatic promotion, purely because that's the nature of the Championship, and I expect a hard game. 

We're good at home, but they're not unbeaten this season for nothing. 

It's bound to be another tight game. I'm going for a 1-0 loss, Bobby Z to give every journalist exactly what they want. 

Archived