Ra

Duracell

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's on his own tho'

I assume all the rest are on the naughty step.

He was with Roos and Calero. Not sure where the rest are.

Please go straight into the team.

I fully expect him to. I think even if we won yesterday Mac would have wanted him to start when he could, but now it's just easy for him to start. Question is, who does he replace?

He was totally out of position for both Forest's goals - send him back.

(In before the regular haters)

You really are clueless Eddie. Albentosa didn't play  :D  (Token attack post mode)

Obviously he saw yesterday's debacle and figured he needs to get match fit pronto. I bet that selfie was taken at 2:30 yesterday afternoon.

You don't get match fit in the gym. And considering he played last weekend, I'm guessing he's already match fit.

You don't get match fit in the gym. And considering he played last weekend, I'm guessing he's already match fit.

So you can't jog or do cardio in the gym eh? Must be a pretty lousy gym over there. He's maintaining/honing his fitness and also toning up muscle in there. He's not a lazy guy who goes pubbing on the weekend, he's a workaholic, and he's gonna be a beast for us. Get excited.

So you can't jog or do cardio in the gym eh? Must be a pretty lousy gym over there. He's maintaining/honing his fitness and also toning up muscle in there. He's not a lazy guy who goes pubbing on the weekend, he's a workaholic, and he's gonna be a beast for us. Get excited.

You can, but that doesn't get you match fit. You only get match fit by playing games. As I said before though, he's probably already match fit. 

Also, I'm not trying to do the mod's job for them, but shouldn't this be moved to Rams Talk now by the way?

Hope you're happy Tombo, I had to move each of those posts manually.

I expect this to be remembered in 2015's end-of-year forum awards.

Archived