Ra

Duracell

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had they made better decisions in the final third (which teams at championship level would) They would have easily scored a hat full.

Not really. I'd expect them to be better than the bottom three or four of the Championship given that there is very little difference between top of L1 and bottom of the Champ, plus they play with the confidence that comes with winning games and being around the play offs.

Are you really saying that Blackpool, Wigan, Rotherham, Millwall etc would have scored a hatful? 

I find the passenger capacity and speed of this hype train absolutely incredible. 45 minutes against Chesterfield and the guy is the next Igor. Yes, I know he's from La Liga, but he's played half a season in La Liga and the rest in the lower Spanish leagues.

I'm not saying he won't be a success and I hope he is, but I can't know for sure and anyone who says they do on the basis of 45 minutes football against a league 1 side and the fact that he didn't get embarrassed during 20 games in La Liga is having a laugh.

I find the passenger capacity and speed of this hype train absolutely incredible. 45 minutes against Chesterfield and the guy is the next Igor. Yes, I know he's from La Liga, but he's played half a season in La Liga and the rest in the lower Spanish leagues.

I'm not saying he won't be a success and I hope he is, but I can't know for sure and anyone who says they do on the basis of 45 minutes football against a league 1 side and the fact that he didn't get embarrassed during 20 games in La Liga is having a laugh.

Ah, but you're forgetting that the skill level in the lower Spanish leagues is far higher than the corresponding level over here - just ask Bris.

Archived