Ra

Duracell

Sorry, there's no such thing as a dead cert in football, which is why you never see a poor bookie. All good runs come to an end, and so do all bad ones.

You could take a far better team than Derby and put them up against a far worse team than Forest, and they still would be hard pressed to win every time.

Man, that's some seering insight there Eddie  :ph34r:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defence this season is a lot better. We've conceded nine less goals in comparison to this time last season.

Plus, it was about this time last season when Leicester put four past us. That hasn't and won't happen this season, largely because we are better.

And Leicester lost 0-2 at home to forest last season, so they must have had a **** defence as well.

The game on Saturday was lost in the midfield! A spineless CDM, a Scotsman living off last seasons hype, and the wondering Irishman all let us down and need to start showing the form their improved contracts warrant!!!

Wondering?

I wonder what the wondering Irishman was wondering about?

It's no wonder he went wandering if he was wondering.

What did we think of him yesterday? Thought he looked very comfortable on the ball and unlike Keogh and Buxton he tried playing the ball up rather than around the back. Made some very good tackles, only negatives I'd say is his kick to Christie that went out and how he tend to lay off attackers.. But mind you I'm not a defender... Seems a good buy though so far!

Hard to tell and he's going to have to bide his time. McClaren by his own admission took him off at half-time in order to get Keogh and Buxton back together in preparation for Tuesday. 

I thought he did look good but, like Keogh and Buxton, was dumbstruck by the formation. I'd would have liked to see him lined up with Buxton. I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Archived