Keogh

condor

Sorry. He's an absolute disgrace.

He mislaid a pass to Christie, went out of play. There was no way Christie could have got to the ball. All Keogh did was shout at Christie for not getting to it. Christie rightly shrugged his shoulders.

The only thing he seems to do as captain is to shout. He has no leadership.

Buxton or Grant should be captain.

Maybe if he could actually mark players and not be half a mile out of position every time he has to backtrack to fix his own mistakes I wouldn't be moaning.

Drop him.And give the armband to someone who deserves it.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that was very silly by Keogh that doesn't show proper leadership at all.

For me he remains far too error prone, had chance to clear the free kick and didn't, falling to the ground in his own box far too easily and then failed to close down the shot for the winner at the end. Can play well for large parts of the game but always likely to have vulnerable lapses.

I agree that was very silly by Keogh that doesn't show proper leadership at all.

For me he remains far too error prone, had chance to clear the free kick and didn't, falling to the ground in his own box far too easily and then failed to close down the shot for the winner at the end. Can play well for large parts of the game but always likely to have vulnerable lapses.

totally agree with this went to ground for both goals if he stays on his feet we get an undeserved win

Sorry. He's an absolute disgrace.

He mislaid a pass to Christie, went out of play. There was no way Christie could have got to the ball. All Keogh did was shout at Christie for not getting to it. Christie rightly shrugged his shoulders.

The only thing he seems to do as captain is to shout. He has no leadership.

Buxton or Grant should be captain.

Maybe if he could actually mark players and not be half a mile out of position every time he has to backtrack to fix his own mistakes I wouldn't be moaning.

Drop him.And give the armband to someone who deserves it.

Rubbish. The incident you mention was poor from Keogh in that he shouldn't ultimately have passed but he was having a go at Christie for not showing for the ball Christie was staying behind/too close to the defender. Never mind though have a go at Keogh if you want.

I'm not a fan of Keogh, Forsyth or Ward to be honest.

What Keogh does have going for him is that he organises Buxton. Buxton is 10x the defender when Keogh is next to him, telling him where to go and what to do. Buxton looks a lost puppy when he's with someone else.

I'd love for Keogh to be swapped with Albentosa but in reality it isn't going to happen as he's our captain.

Archived