6 clean sheets in a row

Curtains

It's great, though I imagine that stacks up quite poorly compared to the records of some other teams!

I could not give a monkey's or a marmoset or a chimpanzee, or an orang Utan, or even a gorilla the size of King Kong's about any other team's record.

We are top and we're not even hitting top gear yet,

Pretty impressive eh.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie could be signing of the season, been fantastic.

Agreed, missus asked me last night, while watching Andre, do we miss him, would have seemed stupid to say no before Christie, but really do think we've got a better replacement, unthinkable last season I know.

I could not give a monkey's or a marmoset or a chimpanzee, or an orang Utan, or even a gorilla the size of King Kong's about any other team's record.

We are top and we're not even hitting top gear yet,

Pretty impressive eh.

Interesting.

What about a japanese macaque?

Have to say now that it's a straight fight at the minute between Shotton and Whitbread as to who partners Keogh at the back....

Bucko being injured when he was is unfortunate for him.... I'm sure he will give his all if he gets another opportunity... But he's my third choice behind the other two. And I can't see a way back in for him for the time being unless something catastrophic happens.

Times are a changing....

I hope Eustace's contribution to this stat won't be forgotten. I know he didn't play last night, but that was against the weakest team. We need his presence and positional sense in front of the back four when we play the stronger teams (until George returns)

I hope Eustace's contribution to this stat won't be forgotten. I know he didn't play last night, but that was against the weakest team. We need his presence and positional sense in front of the back four when we play the stronger teams (until George returns)

I don't agree

Last night was a difficult game and we won in the wind and rain.

How does Eustace get into this thread is he the reason we've kept 6 clean sheets in a row.

Answer no he isn't.

Did we do it last season when he played half a season.

I don't agree

Last night was a difficult game and we won in the wind and rain.

How does Eustace get into this thread is he the reason we've kept 6 clean sheets in a row.

Answer no he isn't.

Did we do it last season when he played half a season.

He was one of the reasons.... Just accept that at the very least....

Do you think we would have conceded yesterday if Eustace had started?

He was one of the reasons.... Just accept that at the very least....

Do you think we would have conceded yesterday if Eustace had started?

I'll except that all the Eustace fan club are wrong.

Thats all nothing else other than Eustace is a hinderance for me

IMO

Last night was a difficult game for Mascarell to start in to make his debut I want to see him in home games when his passing will turn draws in to wins.

I've always said Eustace may have a role in away games but could never play in the Premier league.

I'll except that all the Eustace fan club are wrong.

Thats all nothing else other than Eustace is a hinderance for me

What Eustace fan club????

Can't you accept he's been part of a very successful team for the best part of a year now?

Yes probably not as technically gifted as Mascarell.... Yes his legs may not be as quick as they used to be....

But he knows his limitations and does what he needs and asked to do.... Where in his job description over the years he's played has he had to create chances? His job is to break up play.... And no one at the club has been better than him doing that for a year.

Yes it ain't all down to him why we've done so well. But he has played his part.

Hindrance.... You're having a laugh...

On Mascarell.... Can't wait to see him play on Saturday of selected.... Like you say, I rate him to.

What Eustace fan club????

Can't you accept he's been part of a very successful team for the best part of a year now?

Yes probably not as technically gifted as Mascarell.... Yes his legs may not be as quick as they used to be....

But he knows his limitations and does what he needs and asked to do.... Where in his job description over the years he's played has he had to create chances? His job is to break up play.... And no one at the club has been better than him doing that for a year.

Yes it ain't all down to him why we've done so well. But he has played his part.

Hindrance.... You're having a laugh...

On Mascarell.... Can't wait to see him play on Saturday of selected.... Like you say, I rate him to.

Just look at the midfield poll m8 .

Eustace comes out of that poll as a world beater.

Ambitious statistics are interesting last night on Mascarell they show he had a great all round game on debut in the wind and rain against a rejuvenated Blackpool side with muscle men up front.

But statistics are not the be all and end all.

Just look at the midfield poll m8 .

Eustace comes out of that poll as a worldly.

Ambitious stats are interesting last night .

But statistics are not the be all and end all.

I've looked mate and it means the majority view is that Eustace is a benefit to the team.... No tub thumping fan club, just people's opinions. And Macs opinion.

Interesting you bring up the stat from last night. Impressive....

But you're not going to convince me Eustace has been a hindrance on a successful Derby team.

And with the poll, many fans agree.

But as a now a poster who doesn't come on the forum anymore used to say, us average fans are duck eggs when we come to discussing football as we no Jack....aren't we? :)

I've looked mate and it means the majority view is that Eustace is a benefit to the team.... No tub thumping fan club, just people's opinions. And Macs opinion.

Interesting you bring up the stat from last night. Impressive....

But you're not going to convince me Eustace has been a hindrance on a successful Derby team.

And with the poll, many fans agree.

But as a now a poster who doesn't come on the forum anymore used to say, us average fans are duck eggs when we come to discussing football as we no Jack....aren't we? :)

it really is all about opinion .

Some posters on here have dissed Mascarell without seeing him and that was wrong.

You have a balanced view I know that unlike me lol

I have nothing against Eustace I just don't see it as others do and I don't disrespect Eustace as he gives 100 percent every week.

it really is all about opinion .

Some posters on here have dissed Mascarell without seeing him and that was wrong.

You have a balanced view I know that unlike me lol

And I agree with that....

I can just understand why Mac hadn't swapped him out earlier, maybe Mascarell might get a run now.... We will see

Put it this way. We've got six clean sheets and Eustace has played most of those games. So either he's a benefit to the defense, or our defense is flipping amazing to have done all that while carrying him.

Eustace gives 100 percent every game so I don't disrespect the lad.

If he plays Saturday thats the managers decision and I respect his decisions

McClarens a good manager and he's doing a great job.

We are TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

Archived