Johnny Russell

Ramchope

Oh yay! another internet billy big shot offering to make big bets on a forum with lots of brackets attached, please!!.

What's more I am in Borneo and apparently you are in moscow (where the average salary is 24k a year although not sure why that is relevant) so this is bound to work.

Tell you what, let's go back to your original statement that got me on here in the first place, that derby have as much chance as celtic of making the pl, if celtic make it first I will donate 100 pounds to dcfcfans and if derby do you will - no?, did't think so, oh look I can offer pointless bets too.

Ok, enough going off topic, if you want to continue this frankly pointless discussion then pm me, and let these good people get back to sharing news on russell or puns or stories about sticky sheets

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been told 100% we have agreed a fee and Derby are saying they haven't because they want to get Russell to agree to some sort of deal before they announce anything.

That's fair enough - hopefully he will sign a pre-agreement and stick to it and Super Johnny Russell will be a Ram!

so you'd genuinely hope derby lose a game just for some money!

What kind of fans are you?!?

Hold on...

No one said anything about hoping we lose anything.

I'm saying, all likelihood is that we lose away. Financial compensation for this is agreeable... if we do win, then I'm happy and couldn't care less.

Hold on...

No one said anything about hoping we lose anything.

I'm saying, all likelihood is that we lose away. Financial compensation for this is agreeable... if we do win, then I'm happy and couldn't care less.

you should never bet on your team to lose anyway no matter how much you win. It's just not right.

BBC Radio Derby Website:

Johnny Russell: Dundee United accept new Derby bid

Derby County have had a third bid for striker Johnny Russell accepted by Dundee United, BBC Scotland reports.

But a deal has not been completed yet as the 23-year-old has to decide whether he wants to move.

A bid of around £700,000 from the Championship club for the striker was rejected by United on Saturday.

The Tannadice club had earlier turned down a bid of around £625,000 from Derby for Russell, who is out of contract at the end of next season.

Italian outfit Catania have also had a bid rejected for the product of United's youth system, who scored 20 times in 2012-13.

Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson said another Championship outfit had enquired about the player, but no bid has yet been received from the club.

The United chairman has been open about his intention to sell Russell this summer while he is still under contract.

Huddersfield Town and Sheffield United have also been unsuccessful in moves for the player, in August and January respectively.

Archived