Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why we just don't sign Leroy Lita and have all this Russell talk done with, at least he knows where the net is in the league we play in!

His scored 11 goals in the past 3 seasons. His crap.

If we miss out on Russell and he signs for some other champ team and does well, we will all go mental

Leroy Lita is trouble. He has a bad attitude.The nightclub story mentioned earlier is not a one-off. He has a bad reputation in Bristol, too. He can score goals but he can also destroy dressing rooms. Not for us, thanks.

No supporter of Derby County would ask for their money back on the basis of one signing, no matter how precious.

Did you boo Stern John?

yes, I was being pedantic but I'd rather have Varney back, or evens Stern John himself over Lita! can't stand the petulant little ****! 

Bids from Derby County and Catania have already been rejected, but McNamara dismissed reports that there had been any offer from Celtic.

"It has to be right not just for the club but for Johnny financially," the manager said when asked what would constitute an acceptable offer.

Oh grand

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22759130?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Bids from Derby County and Catania have already been rejected, but McNamara dismissed reports that there had been any offer from Celtic.

"It has to be right not just for the club but for Johnny financially," the manager said when asked what would constitute an acceptable offer.

Oh grand

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22759130?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Is that good for us, or bad?

Do you still think we can still sign Russell? i think that we still can,We have been in a situation like this before with Jason Shackell.We had two bids rejected for him with no add ons and then our 3rd offer was accepted including add ons.Were in a similar situation now with Johnny Russell and i believe that it will take more time to find out if we are going to make a new offer with add ons,at the end of this week i think or we will find out or in the next couple of weeks.Just hope we sign him!

Is that good for us, or bad?

Neither. Just negotiating through twitter land. 'Tis the modern way

Why would the manager have a view on what's right for the player financially? That's his agent's job. We don't negotiate wages with the selling club for anyone

Dundee United plan to replace Johnny Russell by bringing Scotland international David Goodwillie back to Tannadice from Blackburn Rovers.

Jackie McNamara has revealed United have approached Blackburn in a bid to take 
24-year-old Goodwillie on loan next season as Russell edges 
closer to sealing a £750,000 move to Derby County.

Archived