Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well my rough calculation (I might do a proper one later) gives the following for SPL strikers:

SPL: 1

EPL: 0.516

NPC: 0.600

NPL1: 0.938

That is, 1 SPL goal is worth... well, an SPL goal, a 0.516 Premier League goals, 0.6 Championship goals and 0.938 League One goals. That's based on the records of strikers who have played in both leagues in recent years.

So if that holds true then Russell's season this year would be worth than 12 over a full Championship season in terms of how others did.

Okay, well my rough calculation (I might do a proper one later) gives the following for SPL strikers:SPL: 1EPL: 0.516NPC: 0.600NPL1: 0.938That is, 1 SPL goal is worth... well, an SPL goal, a 0.516 Premier League goals, 0.6 Championship goals and 0.938 League One goals. That's based on the records of strikers who have played in both leagues in recent years.So if that holds true then Russell's season this year would be worth than 12 over a full Championship season in terms of how others did.

what players did you use for your calculations?

what players did you use for your calculations?

B McKay

G Hooper

S Thompson

K Commons

P Heffernan

J Daly

N Jelavic

G O'Connor

D Shiels

A Stokes

S Aluko

K Miller

D Goodwille

A Rooney

C Sammon

N Blackman

K Boyd

L Jutkiewicz

MA Fortune

S McDonald

G Samaras

D Clarkson

S Fletcher

A Dorman

L Miller

On my football manager, conor doyle went to Brentford and scored 28 goals in his first season.

On mine Connor agreed to rejoin the Rams on a free transfer (at around 28 years old) with the Rams 6th in the Premier League at the time with 3 England internationals in the lineup. Barnaby had that team playing, not sure why they wanted Doyle back though.

Archived