Johnny Russell

Ramchope

This signing excites me so I really just wish we don't start acting the ******** with measly bids and just get him in! The money spent would probably be covered by increased ST sales

sorry, but,

WAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

No offence,

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maguire was pretty pish, slow and could only score screamers. Sammon had a good six month spell in the SPL when he had Alexei Eremenko putting them on a plate for him. Russell is much, much better than both.

Bid rejected??? Yanks out!!

I refuse to believe any of this until a Dundde Utd fan comes on here, makes a really long post saying that he is joining us, and telling us just how good he is and how much they will miss him.

And then all you arselickers will give the guy 15+ likes.

Maguire was pretty pish, slow and could only score screamers. Sammon had a good six month spell in the SPL when he had Alexei Eremenko putting them on a plate for him. Russell is much, much better than both.

There you go JW Are you not entertained!?

Can tell you're from Scotland you use the word pish :) having read Trainspotting am well versed in its usage now

See?

I mentioned deep-fried Mars Bars and they're already as far south as Bonnie Prince Charlie got.

(waves to United94)

I was in a bar in San Sebastian tonight reading we had (probably) made a bid for Russell when I seconds later noticed a photo of the bar owner in a kilt. It's a sign. We will sign him. Fact.

STRIKER Johnny Russell is on Derby County's wanted list.

The Rams spoke to Dundee United officials about Russell last week but the Derby Telegraph understands no bid has yet been made despite reports in Scotland.

The Scottish Premier League club admitted three clubs from the top half of the Championship are interested in signing the 23-year-old, who has a year to run on his contract.

United are thought to be looking at a fee of around £750,000.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Striker-Russell-Rams-wanted-list/story-19113012-detail/story.html#ixzz2Ud2tcu4s
Follow us: @DerbyshireNews on Twitter | thisisderbyshirenews on Facebook

One of the things that Keogh says in a lot of interviews (well, a few) is that Clough knew so much about him as a person and as a player by the time that we started negotiations with him, that it seemed we knew him better than he knew himself!

He mentions the value of knowing that the people at the club you're going have kept track of you for a prolonged period of time and how it helped him decide to join us (what serious competition we had for his signature is debatable) - I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Russell has the same sort of thought process.

Archived