Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought your fave game was when we lost away at peteborough season before the one just gone

Whenever i read one of your posts, i just think back to that game

What game was this? I don't recall it.

i thought your fave game was when we lost away at peteborough season before the one just gone

Whenever i read one of your posts, i just think back to that game

was that when we went 2-0 up and lost 3-2?

i saw britney spears that day  :ph34r:

was that when we went 2-0 up and lost 3-2?

i saw britney spears that day  :ph34r:

and we were really negative in the second half. - dont know for sure because I wasnt there but how else could we have lost a 2 goal lead.

who's jealous of my ultrarare johnny russel avatar - look hes in  a scotland shirt

So am I Cumbrian..

It goes to show how far we've come doesn't it..

Going from a muted reaction to signing players from AC Milan and Hajduk Split to wetting themselves over the prospect of an uncapped Scottish striker from Dundee Utd

I think it's because he's

1. a striker (who apparently scores goals)

2. looks good in youtube videos

3. rated on a lot of fans forums

4. quick as fook

There is an overreaction on here, but he is an exciting signing compared to signing Keogh, Coutts and O'Connor.

And you'd complain if we signed Oxlade-Chamberlain because we could of got 11 Spanish players for the money we spent on him, and they'd all be better than him.

If Johnny dunna sign for us can you look yourselves in the eye, knowing you couldn't be arsed to change your avatars.

Can you?

Can you?

Surely a 2 minute job of downloading a photo then changing your avatar pic is not too much to ask if you care about the next 10 years of DCFC.

Its up to you, but don't come crying on here if we don't get promoted next season because Johnny didn't sign due to the lack of fans willing to change their avatar pics.

The future's ours, the future's orange. Vote Russell.

Hell, drinking Pedigree in the sun is a killer.

It's a difficult decision, but I'm applying for special dispensation to keep mine as it is. Many on here have now changed their avatar, but I just can't for obvious reasons - Sir Jake in post-Florist goal immortality celebration on a beer label cannot be changed.

Long article in today's Daily Record/Sunday Mail on Neil Lennon and his love of being Celtic manager. Not a whiff of JR but lots of talk about Anthony Stokes.  Perhaps it's all going to be ok ?   The complicated bit of his medical tonight at the hospital, the rest at Moor Farm tomorrow morning    -    and an appearance in next season's shirt during the afternoon  ??!!

Then we can get back to talking about centre backs.........................

How do you get on the judging panel for a prize fanny? What attributes does one look for?

Become the world's first surviving brain transplant donor and Bob's your Uncle.

Long article in today's Daily Record/Sunday Mail on Neil Lennon and his love of being Celtic manager. Not a whiff of JR but lots of talk about Anthony Stokes.  Perhaps it's all going to be ok ?   The complicated bit of his medical tonight at the hospital, the rest at Moor Farm tomorrow morning    -    and an appearance in next season's shirt during the afternoon  ??!!

Then we can get back to talking about centre backs.........................

Hope they're not using the same eye chart that the Florists did for Boyd

Archived