Johnny Russell

Ramchope

I've been to many matches..

Probably my favourite one was when we drew 1-1 at home to Leicester, and the crowd erupted into a 'you don't know what you're doing' at Phil Brown..

Classy.

Your favourite was a draw and the fans berating their own manager?!!! Not a fantastic win with the fans cheering for their manager? You really are are prize fanny

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your favourite was a draw and the fans berating their own manager?!!! Not a fantastic win with the fans cheering for their manager? You really are are prize fanny

How do you get on the judging panel for a prize fanny? What attributes does one look for?

I guess we haven't been linked with any other forwards for a day or so. That gives me some comfort. A deal in trouble usually prompts some sort of hastily-arranged fallback position.

I really hope he signs and that he is successful. I share the concerns of those who say players from the Scottish leagues don't have a great track record in the championship, but I think this guy has a bit about him. He does like to try stuff, though and I wonder whether with him and Ward in the team we might give away possession too much. His signing would bring a bit more excitement and energy up front. I wonder whether we will alternate between Sammon and Russell (pace) and Ward and Martin (guile).

I still think we need a defensive midfield player (Perch) and we definitely need a big, nasty centre half. 

I guess we haven't been linked with any other forwards for a day or so. That gives me some comfort. A deal in trouble usually prompts some sort of hastily-arranged fallback position.

I really hope he signs and that he is successful. I share the concerns of those who say players from the Scottish leagues don't have a great track record in the championship, but I think this guy has a bit about him. He does like to try stuff, though and I wonder whether with him and Ward in the team we might give away possession too much. His signing would bring a bit more excitement and energy up front. I wonder whether we will alternate between Sammon and Russell (pace) and Ward and Martin (guile).

I still think we need a defensive midfield player (Perch) and we definitely need a big, nasty centre half. 

He is actually a very good passer of the ball I have heard so doubt he will give possession away too much. Has a great touch as well and scores goals. Cannot believe we might get this guy for 700k.

Here we go.....two weeks ago no-one mentioned Perch.....now suddenly he's the player we need.

I've been to many matches..

Probably my favourite one was when we drew 1-1 at home to Leicester, and the crowd erupted into a 'you don't know what you're doing' at Phil Brown..

Classy.

No idea what we're debating but......phil brown was shitte

If the crowd turned on him......good for them.

Archived