Derby County v Watford

froggg

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what you did. Most posters on here know what you did. You lied. You made comments about a match that you hadn't seen at the time. Just admit what you did and we can all move on.

Yes I posted comments and facts to back them up that stretch over a year and you're still refusing to comment on them.. Why?

If you don't want to comment on Derby County football related topics and you're just after a giggle surely winding up Justin Beiber fans is more for you.. I assume it would be easier, though I've never tried it.

I'm starting to lose my faith in you Sage, you claim to be a Derby fan yet most of your comments are aimed at trying to wind up those that dare criticise the current regime..

Yes I posted comments and facts to back them up that stretch over a year and you're still refusing to comment on them.. Why?

If you don't want to comment on Derby County football related topics and you're just after a giggle surely winding up Justin Beiber fans is more for you.. I assume it would be easier, though I've never tried it.

I'm starting to lose my faith in you Sage, you claim to be a Derby fan yet most of your comments are aimed at trying to wind up those that dare criticise the current regime..

Look at the range of threads I comment on. I comment on tactics, prospective players, i do terrible puns, i give match ratings,when i'm not at the match I sometimes go on match chat, I think I contribute in lots of ways.

I don't care if you've lost your faith in me. I'm quite happy to debate all kinds of ideas, even negative endings to games, I just don't want to listen to bullsh!t.

[size=2][size=1]I don't get that one..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> [/size][/size]

I thought I meant that if you try and win an argument with Bris then his fans will immerse you in noodles 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Now I think it was an inexplicable premonition of the umpteenth coming of Alex W and the consequences for my mental equilibrium 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />

Well I think not getting a sixth showed we must have sat back and not tried after the fifth. And to let them score (almost in the last 15 minutes) shows this negativity doesn't work. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

That's true, we didn't score in the final 15 minutes. I suppose that's just another game to add to Bris's pin board.

Look at the range of threads I comment on. I comment on tactics, prospective players, i do terrible puns, i give match ratings,when i'm not at the match I sometimes go on match chat, I think I contribute in lots of ways.

I don't care if you've lost your faith in me. I'm quite happy to debate all kinds of ideas, even negative endings to games, I just don't want to listen to bullsh!t.

I have to ask what bullsh*t you're listening to? I haven't lied about anything.. I've perhaps given incorrect statements due to memory (referring to being on the matchday live for the first 20 odd minutes vs Watford) but I haven't blatantly lied about anything..

Also I think you're overstepping your boundaries a tad with the personal questions.. Those in the know at PP, those that have had conversations with staff members/players etc. those that know players on a personal level and for example my information about the scouts in Chiapas is simply none of your business buddy, you're like me, a nobody on the internet and people shouldn't feel the need to explain themselves or possibly cause problems just to satisfy a random guy on the internet..

After 50+ posts of talking about my mentality thread, you still haven't answered the question or contributed anything football related.. Really strange buddy

I have to ask what bullsh*t you're listening to? I haven't lied about anything.. I've perhaps given incorrect statements due to memory (referring to being on the matchday live for the first 20 odd minutes vs Watford) but I haven't blatantly lied about anything..

Also I think you're overstepping your boundaries a tad with the personal questions.. Those in the know at PP, those that have had conversations with staff members/players etc. those that know players on a personal level and for example my information about the scouts in Chiapas is simply none of your business buddy, you're like me, a nobody on the internet and people shouldn't feel the need to explain themselves or possibly cause problems just to satisfy a random guy on the internet..

After 50+ posts of talking about my mentality thread, you still haven't answered the question or contributed anything football related.. Really strange buddy

Personal questions? You brought up your scouting, i asked a question or two, you said you couldn't say anymore, i said fair enough. Another red herring to muddy the waters if you'll allow me to mix my metaphors. I'm quite happy to talk about any football subject, I just won't discuss the last 15 minutes theory until you tell the truth. Had you seen the Peterborough away game when you first commented on Clough's tactics? Yes or No? Simple question

Personal questions? You brought up your scouting, i asked a question or two, you said you couldn't say anymore, i said fair enough. Another red herring to muddy the waters if you'll allow me to mix my metaphors. I'm quite happy to talk about any football subject, I just won't discuss the last 15 minutes theory until you tell the truth. Had you seen the Peterborough away game when you first commented on Clough's tactics? Yes or No? Simple question

Did I bring up the scouting? It was a while ago, and I don't even remember the reasons just you bugging me to know the details (which I don't have a problem with) but as I've mentioned I wouldn't go into detail on something like that with a stranger..

I really don't understand why you keep asking about the Peterborough game.. What has that particular game got to do with a year and half (more or less) of the same problem with you refuse to comment on.. As you know, I'm not that special to have a direct influence with Derby County, so what has me being there/not being there, watching the game on Tv/Not watching the game on TV, watching the game through Skype video from someone there/not watching the game through skype video from someone there, watching through illegal betting programs etc.. Have to do with anything?

You keep asking me a completely offtopic, not relevant personal question which has nop bearing on the actual thread..Why do you think I'm ignoring that question, I'm not that special Sage you know..

Did I bring up the scouting? It was a while ago, and I don't even remember the reasons just you bugging me to know the details (which I don't have a problem with) but as I've mentioned I wouldn't go into detail on something like that with a stranger..

I really don't understand why you keep asking about the Peterborough game.. What has that particular game got to do with a year and half (more or less) of the same problem with you refuse to comment on.. As you know, I'm not that special to have a direct influence with Derby County, so what has me being there/not being there, watching the game on Tv/Not watching the game on TV, watching the game through Skype video from someone there/not watching the game through skype video from someone there, watching through illegal betting programs etc.. Have to do with anything?

You keep asking me a completely offtopic, not relevant personal question which has nop bearing on the actual thread..Why do you think I'm ignoring that question, I'm not that special Sage you know..

You're ignoring the question because the answer is you assumed that we were being negative and stated that we were without seeing the game. People came back from the match and said otherwise, yet still you argued. In this instance, your argument was pure bullsh!t as you hadn't seen the game. You don't want to admit as you will look daft. However you have ended up looking dafter by refusing to answer the question on the 15 or so times it has been answered. If you had an illegal or confidential way of watching the match live in Mexico, just PM me and I will publicly apologise.

You're ignoring the question because the answer is you assumed that we were being negative and stated that we were without seeing the game. People came back from the match and said otherwise, yet still you argued. In this instance, your argument was pure bullsh!t as you hadn't seen the game. You don't want to admit as you will look daft. However you have ended up looking dafter by refusing to answer the question on the 15 or so times it has been answered. If you had an illegal or confidential way of watching the match live in Mexico, just PM me and I will publicly apologise.

Sage, you're a nodoby, why would I tell you how I saw the game.. Seriously, you're refusal to answer anything related to the thread gives me the impression you're only here for the kicks to try and get at those who criticse parts of the club..

I haven't bullshi8ted about anything.. Why would I possibly look daft when I answered those wanting facts with a list ranging over a year to give claim to my opinions, then instead of discussing the information, they, like you, attcked the poster.. Why? It's really basic, either admit you're wrong or don't bother posting and hide away.. You're taking the third and most ridiculous option of attacking the poster as a means of hiding the point.. Weak buddy, real weak..

Goodnight sweet dreams

Wasn't this "infamous" match played in November 2011?

Maybe it's time to move on and stop these arguments from ruining the forum for people who just view and sometimes post who wan't understand what this row is about!

Some people take this forum lark for to seriously it was a forum to discuss DCFC in a lighthearted way and not to have stubborn arguments with other posters about a game which should be long in the memory, we hardly went down because of it and we hardly missed out on the play-offs either it was your run of the mill league game well in recent DCFC history anyway. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Are we still going to be discussing this in 2022?:-/

It is funny how everyone is posting photos on the pointless nature of arguing with Bris and yet people keep doing it, he does not admit he is wrong - end of - he just stops posting on that thread when he realises he is (like the comment about Didier Drogba only being a 10-15 goal max a season striker). Problem is people then get wound up and chase him across the forum taking everything else off topic.

I did miss him during his sabbatical though, post count dropped right off and as others have said 80% of the time he posts good stuff, the other 20% is usually defending himself and it does go over the top, I am convinced people on this forum go back through his posts searching for a mistake which; given he won't admit to it; is a total waste of time and also a little strange (My Drogba example is memory btw, did not go searching - honest)

It is funny how everyone is posting photos on the pointless nature of arguing with Bris and yet people keep doing it, he does not admit he is wrong - end of - he just stops posting on that thread when he realises he is (like the comment about Didier Drogba only being a 10-15 goal max a season striker). Problem is people then get wound up and chase him across the forum taking everything else off topic.

I did miss him during his sabbatical though, post count dropped right off and as others have said 80% of the time he posts good stuff, the other 20% is usually defending himself and it does go over the top, I am convinced people on this forum go back through his posts searching for a mistake which; given he won't admit to it; is a total waste of time and also a little strange (My Drogba example is memory btw, did not go searching - honest)

Did I say Drogba wasn't a 15 goal a season striker? He scored more than that last season didn't he? I remember making the point that goals weren't everything and Drogba despite scoring less than Sturridge is by far the better striker and deservedly started the CL final..

I don't know if people chase others or not, those with reputations tend to keep them, but I will say I don't help the situation either though by posting ridiculous stuff back..

Can I add that in Drogbas 8 seasons he only broke the 15 goal barrier twice.. And only 4 times in his 16 years as a professional..

Did I say Drogba wasn't a 15 goal a season striker? He scored more than that last season didn't he? I remember making the point that goals weren't everything and Drogba despite scoring less than Sturridge is by far the better striker and deservedly started the CL final..

I don't know if people chase others or not, those with reputations tend to keep them, but I will say I don't help the situation either though by posting ridiculous stuff back..

Can I add that in Drogbas 8 seasons he only broke the 15 goal barrier twice.. And only 4 times in his 16 years as a professional..

You did, 90% sure anyway, your main point was that Drogba was good without being prolific and so you said he was a 10-15 goal a season max striker which got jumped on which is kind of the issue - everyone seems desperate to catch you out, ah well, keeps things interesting.

I thought I meant that if you try and win an argument with Bris then his fans will immerse you in noodles 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Now I think it was an inexplicable premonition of the umpteenth coming of Alex W and the consequences for my mental equilibrium 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />

My coming was spurred into action by the need to write that 'Bris-Hemian Rhapsody', other than that, i've stuck around just to make sure I didn't entirely start a 'Lets insult Bris' day.

Equilibrium is indeed mental though, guns and Kung Fu and Yeats and ****. Crazy times.

My coming was spurred into action by the need to write that 'Bris-Hemian Rhapsody', other than that, i've stuck around just to make sure I didn't entirely start a 'Lets insult Bris' day.

Equilibrium is indeed mental though, guns and Kung Fu and Yeats and ****. Crazy times.

It's all your fault that I descended once more into the depths of Bris's crazed mind by typing Peterborough away. I've taken my medication now and am on to ignore again.

Archived