NC on Theo Robinson

CumbrianRam

If Theo Robinson isn't hard working then he offers nearly nothing to the team - his hard work got him into the team, if he isn't replicating that then he shouldn't be in the team.

Ability wise he is one of the worst players in the club, but his hard work and willingness to get into the positions in the box turned him into a fairly decent striker - if he isn't doing that then quite rightfully he shouldn't be in the team.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's unsettling the fans, and unless the "Nigel Clough's not good enough" thread is an illusion I'd say some Derby fans are rightly concerned about Clough's management.

no you don't - you are stating that it is

i'm not unsettled - you are a wum

time to go back to nottingham or wherevever you came from

If Theo Robinson isn't hard working then he offers nearly nothing to the team - his hard work got him into the team, if he isn't replicating that then he shouldn't be in the team.

Ability wise he is one of the worst players in the club, but his hard work and willingness to get into the positions in the box turned him into a fairly decent striker - if he isn't doing that then quite rightfully he shouldn't be in the team.

If he gets us goals then I would say he offers us something When he has played his record is pretty good.

if i dont pull my weight at work i get a week of senior staff shadowing me, i suck it up and get on with it,

in football we all know how much it means would you rather have a player put on the shirt and play below par or have someone who's hungry to make an impression?? i know these boards would be full of Theo was ***** etc if he played and didn't do enough and why didnt Clough do this or that instead.

Makes me go insane how everyone nit picks every little aspect of the club and speculate about everything when we know relatively sod all and one little thing is blown up into something massive.

to me the people to blame at this club is the tight arse board.

From what I saw he was playing up front and normally he's in the middle of the park isn't he.

Will Hughes' favoured position, if I recall correctly, is just behind the striker. He can play as a central midfielder or out wide, but he is best there.

...did you really just post that? Really?!

Not every 17 year old is going to be toughened up and ready for the physical battle of the Championship.

Yes I know this I'm saying to improve he needs to get stronger and have some muscle I'm not saying I expect him to look like the hulk by Saturday and i imagine he will toughen up a bit and btw on how many different threads do you want to argue with me on.

Yes I know this I'm saying to improve he needs to get stronger and have some muscle I'm not saying I expect him to look like the hulk by Saturday and i imagine he will toughen up a bit and btw on how many different threads do you want to argue with me on.

Here, let him fix this for you:

I know this, I'm saying that in order to improve he needs to get stronger and have some muscle. I'm not saying that I expect him to look like the hulk by Saturday. I imagine he will toughen up a bit over the years. By the way, how many different threads do you want to argue with me on.

Not perfect, but that's at least a bit more readable.

Here, let him fix this for you:

Not perfect, but that's at least a bit more readable.

Actually I find them both equally legible. maybe it comes from working with kids all day and having to make sense of what they write - innit

different writing styles appear on this forum, from posters of all ages. it is not really a reason to argue with each other is it now?

Will Hughes' favoured position, if I recall correctly, is just behind the striker. He can play as a central midfielder or out wide, but he is best there.

Best there according to who ?

"Will Hughes will be a part of the first team squad next season because he is good enough.

"He played on the right against Peterborough but I think ultimately he will be a central midfielder.

"He doesn't have the physical presence that Jeff Hendrick has although Jeff has a couple of years on him age wise, but it might be that will starts his career on the right before moving into the middle.

"He's comfortable anywhere across the middle four. Each time he has come and joined in training with the first team he has not looked out of place."

Best there according to who ?

"Will Hughes will be a part of the first team squad next season because he is good enough.

"He played on the right against Peterborough but I think ultimately he will be a central midfielder.

"He doesn't have the physical presence that Jeff Hendrick has although Jeff has a couple of years on him age wise, but it might be that will starts his career on the right before moving into the middle.

"He's comfortable anywhere across the middle four. Each time he has come and joined in training with the first team he has not looked out of place."

BOOM there it is

Archived