I'm off

sage

on my holidays in a couple of hours time and will miss the first three league games, which look like tough games on paper. After last night, i'm not sure what to think. We could play pretty well and come out with 1 point.

What do you think we should expect in terms of points from the first three games?

I think 3 points would be par, 4 decent, 5 or 6 and i'd be very happy, beyond that i just can't see.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on my holidays in a couple of hours time and will miss the first three league games, which look like tough games on paper. After last night, i'm not sure what to think. We could play pretty well and come out with 1 point.

What do you think we should expect in terms of points from the first three games?

I think 3 points would be par, 4 decent, 5 or 6 and i'd be very happy, beyond that i just can't see.

I can guarantee that we won't get 8.

I'm not massively concerned with points at this stage - if we can keep up the attacking qualities we showed last night but cut out the sillyness at the back, I'll be pretty happy, even if we don't win a game out of the three. That said, I think we're more than capable of beating Wednesday, and I think it's probably a good time to be playing Bolton and Wolves so we're again more than capable of getting 2 or 3 points from those 2 games.

Well we conceded 5 to Ssausagehorpe and what you do in your first game always sets your pattern for the season, and your form in the cup is always the same as your form in the league.

So baring in mind we conceded 5 to Ssausagehorpe in a very average game which is clearly how we will play every game, I think Wed will score 7 and Bolton and Wolves will get double figures. I can't see us getting a point.

Last night is worrying because that is exactly what every single game will be like because we sold Shackell and won't play Bailey.

Well we conceded 5 to Ssausagehorpe and what you do in your first game always sets your pattern for the season, and your form in the cup is always the same as your form in the league.

So baring in mind we conceded 5 to Ssausagehorpe in a very average game which is clearly how we will play every game, I think Wed will score 7 and Bolton and Wolves will get double figures. I can't see us getting a point.

Last night is worrying because that is exactly what every single game will be like because we sold Shackell and won't play Bailey.

Admit it you are Adrian Mole aged 131/2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived