I'm off

sage

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sageisback is back.

Was there ever a time when you were just 'sage', and if so, where did you go?

I was melsage on DET, then lost my password,login etc and was returnofthesage then came here as......

I was going to switch to my orginal name, then a melsage appeared. Harrumph.

2 points from 9.. Results wise poor..

Performance wise much better..

Last season we won 2-1 vs Brum, 1-0 vs Watford and 1-0 vs Blackpool and we were average/poor in all 3.. Against Blackpool we were solid without creating much, Watford was horrific and Birmingham should have scored at least 3 past us the opening day..

At least this season we know that performances are better... This only things that have cost us is NCs tactics late on and poor finishing .. We'd be looking at around 5 to 7 points instead of just 2 if those had been to a normal standard.

Sage where will we finish this season based on our start?

I was melsage on DET, then lost my password,login etc and was returnofthesage then came here as......

I was going to switch to my orginal name, then a melsage appeared. Harrumph.

sageisclarified.

Thanks for that, always got me wondering that.

2 points from 9.. Results wise poor..

Performance wise much better..

Last season we won 2-1 vs Brum, 1-0 vs Watford and 1-0 vs Blackpool and we were average/poor in all 3.. Against Blackpool we were solid without creating much, Watford was horrific and Birmingham should have scored at least 3 past us the opening day..

At least this season we know that performances are better... This only things that have cost us is NCs tactics late on and poor finishing .. We'd be looking at around 5 to 7 points instead of just 2 if those had been to a normal standard.

Sage where will we finish this season based on our start?

We have scored late in one game and conceded late in two, so a mixed bag.

I haven't seen any of the games (just the highlights) as I've been away, so I'd find it difficult to to answer that. We appear to be playing good but fragile football, so a season like two years ago with peaks and troughs wouldn't surprise me.

We have scored late in one game and conceded late in two, so a mixed bag.

I haven't seen any of the games (just the highlights) as I've been away, so I'd find it difficult to to answer that. We appear to be playing good but fragile football, so a season like two years ago with peaks and troughs wouldn't surprise me.

WHat would you deem an acceptable position and ponts ally for the season? I thought we overachieved last season so around 57 points (16th-13th) and good football would be an acceptable return for me.. The same amount with ugly hoofball football and I'll continue with my Clough out wishes.. Would you still support Clough if we go down this season?

We're on -1 points for last 10 minutes this season.. Hopefully we'll at least finish even for once over the season.

It will be interesting to see if Conor Sammon makes much of a difference results wise.. Despite not being prolific, we all saw the effect Kuqi had on the side when he was here..

WHat would you deem an acceptable position and ponts ally for the season? I thought we overachieved last season so around 57 points (16th-13th) and good football would be an acceptable return for me.. The same amount with ugly hoofball football and I'll continue with my Clough out wishes.. Would you still support Clough if we go down this season?

We're on -1 points for last 10 minutes this season.. Hopefully we'll at least finish even for once over the season.

It will be interesting to see if Conor Sammon makes much of a difference results wise.. Despite not being prolific, we all saw the effect Kuqi had on the side when he was here..

I would hope for a slightly higher return than that, You always want progression, so would ideally look for a top half finish with an extra 5-10 points, but wouldn't be massively upset at a similar position with better football.

Archived