Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I think it will be similar to O'Connor, an article in the DET saying he's set to have a medical and he'll be signed for in time for tea! I'm hoping it will be a double unveiling with a striker too, maybe Sammon.

Anyone know the deadline for signing players for them to be eligible for the game on Saturday?

Either midday or 5pm the day before a match. Can't remember which one though, or i might just be completely wrong altogether, which is rare.

Clough saying we expect at least one striker to join before Saturday and all the reports on Sammon just make me think surely something will be done tomorrow. It's not like him to say things like that after he's had it thrown back in his face so much before.

Clough saying we expect at least one striker to join before Saturday and all the reports on Sammon just make me think surely something will be done tomorrow. It's not like him to say things like that after he's had it thrown back in his face so much before.

At least one striker? I reckon it would be one or both of the trialist strikers form the Matlock game. Not sure how I feel about the Sammon thing- he has already snubbed us once and is now 18 months older and commands a fee of over 1 mil- seems to be a bit steep for me. Still, I trust Niges judgement so we will have to wait and see

Will priestley @Pooz87 8h @KFreeman41 U sheep shaggin bum boy! Enjoy league 1 nxt season after yr religation season!!! #loser

Kieron Freeman @KFreema… 7h @Pooz87 am the loser ? U seen what u just tweeted lol

WILS @wils86 4h @KFreeman41 @Pooz87 hes leaving to join a better n bigger club... Just like commo n tyson... So get over it.... Your just relegation fodder

Archived