Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

A few more tweets to our Chav with an attitude

Jak Al Hasawi ‏@Walkers96

@KFreeman41 adds himself to the list of many for us all #nffc fans to hurl abuse at. #****** #SinkingShip Do you enjoy relegation battles?

Is that someone pretending to be part of the Al Hasawi family - or a genuine owner of a team being abusive to an ex player. Hardly a good way to act if it is the latter

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its all pretty pathetic.. Funny though.

In answer to Ubersturmguhwer Daveo.

He demanded wage increases to at least 2k a week which was more than we were willing to pay for a 20yr old 3rd choice left back. We offered 900 pound a week which wasn't enough. At this point he decided to refuse to play for the club which is why he went on loan to Clownty last year.

Billy big ******** and a typical modern footballer. I.e a thick moron.

Also Matt Derbyshire was unhappy at Freeman attempting to take his village idiot tag off him.

Nice to see not all Forest fans are as bitter as Mr Dawn, I wonder if we can exchange for one of the more sensible Forest fans?

Hilarious how all of the people who were creaming over him have had a u turn think he's **** now

I don't think he's **** - I'm a little disappointed that for a young lad he's chosen to not further develop himself and earn his place in the team but has opted to join a pretty weak team with a poor defence albeit he will have more money and more chance of starting a game.

The reason he won't be missed is because he never really played for us not because he's ****. You can't miss what you never had.

when has he refused to play for the club? (freeman) Halford has demanded to leave several clubs does that make him several times more of a **** then freeman?

Ermm if Sod didn't think he was good enough then why did he seem annoyed about him wanting to leave after the notts game. The lad wants first team football, he's a lot closer to it now so best of luck to the guy and hope we get compensated on his sell on fee

Good to see we all support our players when they decide to move on.

yep.....tearing him a new one.....from the other side of a keyboard.....oooohhhh.....!!

so so bitter......

So, reminid me, what is it like to be our feeder club....?

altogher now..... "you're just our feeder club.....you're just our feeder club...."

Wow. Embaressing.

You made your money back from last years game which got rearranged?

Thought not.

He demanded wage increases to at least 2k a week which was more than we were willing to pay for a 20yr old 3rd choice left back. We offered 900 pound a week which wasn't enough. At this point he decided to refuse to play for the club which is why he went on loan to Clownty last year.

Rumour or fact, if fact link please

Billy big ******** and a typical modern footballer. I.e a thick moron.

Bitter and a typical Forest fan reaction to a player that is clearly moving on to better things? i.e cry baby.

Also Matt Derbyshire was unhappy at Freeman attempting to take his village idiot tag off him.

Struggling now aren't you admit it?

How can anyone say that he isn't willing to work hard for a first team place?

it's been made evidently clear his primary role is in the under 21s and he has signed up to that, and hopefully he will then break into the first team - doesn't seem to want to shy away from hard work and fight for a place.

He just wanted to leave, which he has done - a good prospect, hopefully will turn into a good player but the over elaboration over his 'antics' and whathaveyou is just embarrassing!

Just to recap

According to Red Dawn we signed Freeman on a free which turns out to be an undisclosed fee, he's got an attitude problem for being aggressive to fans on the internet yet it's actually the fans that could be said are being aggressive to him which he finds funny. Oh and he's a chav but we are awaiting details on that.

I'm calling it that Freeman is a decent young player that Red Dawn is bitter about seeing join his rival team.

Welcome to Derby Kieron.

I had heard ages ago that he told o driscoll to foook off when he was a coach.

Forest are sad to see him go hence the reaction

also as a side note do forest have one of these u21 development teams, it seems we have bought loads of players for it

Just to recap

According to Red Dawn we signed Freeman on a free which turns out to be an undisclosed fee, he's got an attitude problem for being aggressive to fans on the internet yet it's actually the fans that could be said are being aggressive to him which he finds funny. Oh and he's a chav but we are awaiting details on that.

I'm calling it that Freeman is a decent young player that Red Dawn is bitter about seeing join his rival team.

Welcome to Derby Kieron.

Oh, you've just hit the nail firmly on the head.

Well done!

Archived