James O'Connor

Mr Tibbs

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's about equal to Bucko and O'Brien I think...would be happier if he was 70+....

on reflection...Clough OUT!

There only low 60's on fifa 12. Hang on, are we seriously deciding to buy players on their Fifa overalls? Blimey, this has gotten bad...

Come on fellas, which stats are we going with. I won't know whether to boo him or not at this rate.

Play it safe Utch - boo away.

I've heard It's part of the deal that ANY and all new signings have to drive past your house so you can boo them on the way down?

[size=4]From Donny's OS:[/size]

[size=4]A likeable and reliable servant to Rovers over the years, O’Connor has developed immeasurably since his £130,000 arrival from Bournemouth in the summer of 2006 as a 21 year old.[/size]

[size=4]The man of the match from Rovers’ League One play-off final win at Wembley over Yorkshire rivals Leeds United, has made over 200 appearances in the red and white hoops displaying performance and physical consistency. [/size]

[size=4]The 27 year old who won the player of the year award for the 2009/10 season, endured a stop start campaign last term but is a versatile player in a solid back four.[/size]

[size=4]Wiki:[/size]

[size=4]Able to play across the back four, O'Connor possesses vision, stamina and pace going forward, whilst also remaining organised and disciplined whilst defending[/size]

I'm thinking Gareth Roberts Mark II

Archived