When do forest away tickets go on sale

i84est

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bet a ton on Derby losing, if we win you're happy as pie and couldn't care less - if we lose then you win money..

if we draw, well.. unlucky son!

Draw = retention of the BCT. Good enough for me.

Snuck out of work first thing this morning and bought my tickets. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Indeed. Were you in the ticket office at the same time, I'm guessing? If only I'd have known. It would have been high fives all round. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

No I think walked past you as you were walking in to pride park, I was the fat Cnut walking past in black was gonna say alright jourdan but dint wanna luk a **** if it want you, how empty was the ticket office won't of bothered phoning up for 20 mins if I'd of known

No I think walked past you as you were walking in to pride park, I was the fat Cnut walking past in black was gonna say alright jourdan but dint wanna luk a **** if it want you, how empty was the ticket office won't of bothered phoning up for 20 mins if I'd of known

Oh yes, I remember now. I was walking up through the industrial estate past David Lloyd's and thinking back now we definitely passed each other just further down the road but of course at the time, I was none the wiser.

It's very difficult to look silly in front of me. I'm as goofy and as clumsy as they come. So yeah you could have said hello without worrying. I'm a pretty friendly guy and have time for anyone, especially fellow Derby fans.

But never mind, at least we both got the tickets we wanted! And yes literally when I was walked in, there was one person being served. But I suppose the mad rush had been and gone.

Archived