When do forest away tickets go on sale

i84est

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting a membership but I don't think I am going to forest away as for the past two years I have moaned about people with just memberships going so it would be hypocritical of me to commit the action of which I have abhorred for the past two years.

I am getting a membership but I don't think I am going to forest away as for the past two years I have moaned about people with just memberships going so it would be hypocritical of me to do the action of which I have abhorred for the past two years.

go in disguise.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

They always make it to season ticket holders. Especially now it's on SKY.

I think it's on the same day as a half marathon in Nottingham so it will be horrendous to get to and from the match.

But this year I'm not getting a season ticket due to moving out of the area. I might be able to get one on general sale but that is unlikely.

I love how hundreds of fans buy the membership in fear of not getting a ticket for Forest when they always make it well into the season ticket sales.

Such a waste of money for current season ticket holders.

The day I don't get a ticket because of the membership scheme is the day I'll complain about it. If the club values an extra tenner for priority over people who go home and away most weeks then it's a sad state of affairs.

Absolute bingo for the one-hit Forest wonders though.

I am getting a membership but I don't think I am going to forest away as for the past two years I have moaned about people with just memberships going so it would be hypocritical of me to commit the action of which I have abhorred for the past two years.

If your getting a membership you should use it otherewise what's the point getting one, and why would you wait to get one on general sale as that ain't gonna happen when you can skip the que with membership. That's like going to Alton towers and having a fast pass but not using it because people with an annual pass have to wait in line, everybody's got a choice to buy one

If your getting a membership you should use it otherewise what's the point getting one, and why would you wait to get one on general sale as that ain't gonna happen when you can skip the que with membership. That's like going to Alton towers and having a fast pass but not using it because people with an annual pass have to wait in line, everybody's got a choice to buy one

I am going to use it just not for forest away. I have been moaning about people who don't have season tickets jumping the queue with a membership so if I commit that action I am a hypocrite, not only that I do believe it would be ethically wrong for me to do so.

I am going to use it just not for forest away. I have been moaning about people who don't have season tickets jumping the queue with a membership so if I commit that action I am a hypocrite, not only that I do believe it would be ethically wrong for me to do so.

Just out of interest why are you getting membership for

Just out of interest why are you getting membership for

So I am putting a little extra money into the team not just through tickets. I have had a season ticket for a decade but this year I couldn't get one due to moving away from the area. I do believe there is a difference between forest away and most other fixtures, mainly because season ticket holders don't attempt to get tickets for home games and thus aren't beaten to the punch by people who have paid £25 which I think is unfair. This is slightly different to Alton Towers because this is a club and if someone has paid over £200 for a season ticket and is loyal through that then they do deserve priority for the biggest games over people who just pay £25 for a one off trip to the city ground.

They always make it to season ticket holders. Especially now it's on SKY.

I think it's on the same day as a half marathon in Nottingham so it will be horrendous to get to and from the match.

Should be ok. I've often seen loads of notts people running when Derby turn up 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

So I am putting a little extra money into the team not just through tickets. I have had a season ticket for a decade but this year I couldn't get one due to moving away from the area. I do believe there is a difference between forest away and most other fixtures, mainly because season ticket holders don't attempt to get tickets for home games and thus aren't beaten to the punch by people who have paid £25 which I think is unfair. This is slightly different to Alton Towers because this is a club and if someone has paid over £200 for a season ticket and is loyal through that then they do deserve priority for the biggest games over people who just pay £25 for a one off trip to the city ground.

Don't get how having a season ticket at derby is any different to having a season ticket at alton towers both companies are offering you the admission for a one off fee, but also charge if you want to jump the que, example fast track Alton towers, membership derby county. As I said you wouldn't go to Alton towers with a fast pass and que up because the regulars will get pissed of why should it be different at derby everybody's got the option of buying one, and to have one and not use it is just cutting your nose of to spite your face. I will buy membership just for this game but will also buy a young rams membership aswell as I believe each home ticket I buy if I produce young membership my lad can come for free, or is that ethically wrong

Don't get how having a season ticket at derby is any different to having a season ticket at alton towers both companies are offering you the admission for a one off fee, but also charge if you want to jump the que, example fast track Alton towers, membership derby county. As I said you wouldn't go to Alton towers with a fast pass and que up because the regulars will get pissed of why should it be different at derby everybody's got the option of buying one, and to have one and not use it is just cutting your nose of to spite your face. I will buy membership just for this game but will also buy a young rams membership aswell as I believe each home ticket I buy if I produce young membership my lad can come for free, or is that ethically wrong

I don't think one can equate Alton Towers to Derby County mainly because a football club isn't like a company, people do care passionately about it unlike Alton Towers. Your example was also wrong and a strawman, first of all those that don't buy a fast track are still basically guaranteed a place on the ride, this is not the case with away matches like Forest. Imagine the uproar if in Alton Towers you didn't buy a fast track ticket you could not get on the ride? I do believe that those who buy season tickets should be above those who make a fast track fee at Alton towers, because they part with extra money based on loyalty to that brand and they should be rewarded for that.

If someone who has paid £450 for a season ticket but doesn't have £25 spare that month for a membership and the tickets are sold out I do believe it is wrong for someone with £25 just to come up and nick a ticket for the biggest away game of the season. It isn't cutting my nose off to spite my face because I am doing it in my view for a logical and ethically correct reason. I would feel guilty that someone who had made an investment for their love of the club couldn't attend because I paid £25 quid.

No I don't believe it is, because season ticket holders can get to home games thus the loyalty to the brand isn't compromised to let people in for advanced access to the big games while some not so loyal fans get in through the backdoor. The season ticket holders are guaranteed their place at the game. If you're a season ticket holder and you wish to pay for a membership to have access to that one game then fair enough, you're a season ticket holder and you pay extra for that privilege.

Personally I wish the club would install the old scheme for popular away games where you have to have attended so many away games and apply through writing to buy them, this was the old system and it encouraged away attendances for the smaller games so you could go to the big, important ones and it rewarded those who did go often and made sure they didn't miss out. The time of which you could apply was dependent upon how many away games you had been to, the more you attended the earlier you could ask and were given higher priority.

Archived