When do forest away tickets go on sale

i84est

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shocking that theyve only given you that many tickets.....

your away attendances are normally sold out 4000+

disgraceful from forest

We just figured we could have those empty seats from this fixture last year. I guess they're being used as foot rests now??

Took a risk in not spending 50notes on membership so just wondering as tickets go on general sale tomorrow what time online does it start after midnight or 9am like ticket office

I am not sure it's that much of a risk this time around.

I went to the ticket office around 11am this morning and was recommended to come back tomorrow. When I walked in, it was empty except for one person being served.

The lad at the till said to me they had roughly 700 tickets left in the original allocation and they were trying to secure 700 additional tickets too.

I would think the start of online sales would mirror the ticket office opening times in this instance but I never buy match tickets online so I'm not sure.

Trouble is I start work at 3am and don't finish till 12 so can't get to the ground until about 1 so was hoping could sneak in online dead early, need these tickets as my lads scarely getting close to being a Liverpool fan thanks to his grandads financial muscle taking him and buying him feckin everything hopefully I'll get tickets we win and then he set for life I hope

Trouble is I start work at 3am and don't finish till 12 so can't get to the ground until about 1 so was hoping could sneak in online dead early, need these tickets as my lads scarely getting close to being a Liverpool fan thanks to his grandads financial muscle taking him and buying him feckin everything hopefully I'll get tickets we win and then he set for life I hope

Best of luck.

Awww your all still getting really excited about forest away!

How cute.

Ill watch it on TV or the internet on the sly.

Think Id rather go to the other away games, where tickets arent a mass scramble because of the fairweather fans we have just for this fixture.

Same all over whether its Blackburn v Burnley, Wolves v WBA, Soton v Pompey, Kettering v Northampton, Sunderland v Newcastle etc etc.....not sure what your problem is there fella.

How cute.

Think Id rather go to the other away games, where tickets arent a mass scramble because of the fairweather fans we have just for this fixture.

Dunno if I'm missing something, but that's uncommonly patronising and quite annoying post.

I won't be going to forest, I'm sick of the coppers and the awful facilities and the home fans hurling bodily fluids like lower primates, but I still get excited by the fixture and respect those of us that can face the arse ache.

Good luck. At least he can't be accused of being a glory hunter either way. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm only going to see Billy Sharp. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Just kidding.

Personally I wouldn't knock anyone for going Forest home or away because it doesn't come cheap. Anyone who will stump up a minimum of £30 up to anywhere between £50-100 depending on whether you opt for the membership or the corporate package to watch Derby is alright in my book.

I missed the game last year after doing three consecutive trips to the City Ground and was all set to watch it on telly. But as soon as the tickets went on sale on Monday, I got the itch, I've been keeping my eyes peeled all week because no other away trip quite compares in this division at least.

I suppose considering the fact that I gave up my season ticket in 2008 and have only been to 14 games out of more than 200 since then, you could call me a fairweather fan. Oh well.

Computer says no at 2.20 am and this fair weather fan thinks the weather is ****

How cute.

Somebody has to buy tickets especially when die hard fans like yourself can't be arsed from now on you shall be known as bruce willis. Yippee kai yay

A priority system based on away games attended is the only fair way forward. I am not a season ticket holder, but I am a membership holder and i usually renew in hope that one day we will draw a top club in the cup. I attend most away games, so I personally dont see why this is wrong. I for one have put in midweek trips to the likes of Crewe, Crawley, Bolton, Brighton and Hull so to think that someone with a season ticket or membership who wouldn't usually attend away games might get a ticket ahead of me if we ever have top demand for a game is just wrong. All I'm saying is there are loyal fans who rely on membership as well.

Archived