Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan are much bigger than us, ask Bris

I said better, no doubt Bris has his opinion (usually contrary to everyone elses in order to cause friction)

Wigan are more attractive club at the moment, PL football, will pay more wage, manager with a decent repuation, play decent football etc.

That maybe so but we are better

Personally, I think it will be more along the lines of (hoping we go 4 2 3 1):

FIelding

Brayford Okuonghae/Pearce OB/Bucko Roberts

Bryson Hendrick

Theo Ward Jacobs

Sammon

Perhaps a bit shaky in defence but could well have plenty of goals in it.

I like it

Really don't rate this guy, can't we go for someone with a good goalscoring record or the potential to be a goalscorer? not some guy that might have scored 3 goals in scotland 2 yrs ago.

Understand where you are coming from, but in Esteban Fuertes AND Fabrizzio Ravenelli we thought we were getting strikers who had a goal average of just under a goal every 2 games.

As we now know they are both Derby legends, but for the wrong reasons. If there is nothing to live up to, it generally goes well...

I would just like to see him play for us then judge, Kuqi qasnt prolific and neither was Howard yet we were a better side when both of these players played linking the play together

That's pretty much my take on it. The midfielders we have (Ward, Bryson, Hendrick, Davies etc) should all be getting more goals than they did last season, and the major reason for that is that the ball doesn't stick up front, so they have no time to get up and support.

Archived