Refund Campaign !

Stimacked

All ST holders should write to Ticketing Managers office and ask How to get a refund and tell them you are considering it. If sufficient numbers do this it could twist the arm of the board. They need to feel the rage of the Derby fanbase they are taking for granted. See the article in the DET about it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All ST holders should write to Ticketing Managers office and ask How to get a refund and tell them you are considering it. If sufficient numbers do this it could twist the arm of the board. They need to feel the rage of the Derby fanbase they are taking for granted. See the article in the DET about it.
twist there arm to what?

Am pretty sure if you read the terms and conditions of your season ticket, you are entitled to a full refund up to the 1st game of the season

Why the **** would I want a refund on my ST just because we sold a player? All these posts are getting abit tedious now, it's not the first time and certainly won't be the last time we sell 1 of our better players he wasn't our best player and certainly isn't the best CB in the league like some are making out. I was honestly more gutted when commons left but just like we always have wel come out the other side and no doubt be better off for it

More pissed off about the Friday night games tbh..

Damb right mate, DCFC has faced more pressing issues than selling a player for more than a million

Currently 20 people have asked for refunds, over half that number asked before Shackell was sold, and the reason given was that they where going to miss 6 or more home games due to schedule changes, ie Friday kick offs, 1pm etc etc.

The real issue that needs to be addressed is how the club and the FL organise these matches and them just change them around, there has to be more focus on how the fixture list is structured, make it fair and reasonable for both fans and players. If that means reducing the league, extending the season, having a winter break, or whatever so be it.

Clubs and the FL should remember that no matter how much money you get from Sky, having 4 fixtures over Christmas or other cluster ****** weekends, that fans will vote with their feet, or bums!

Whats the point?I spent 2 hours after 4 matches campaigning about Tom glick with other people.Only to miss the bus and have no outcome from it.Derby havent had the same team since we were established.Players come in and go.As shackell put it "Thats football".Someone had to be sold.If this how people feel about the shackell sale im suprised people burning themselves in the streets about commons.Sold for 400k.Im pretty sure that it was his comments afterwards that caused this by saying "We have buxton,Ob and naylor".Firstly naylor is a right back who can play cb but was brought as cover to brayford.OB is Massively inexperienced like alot of our players from the reserve team they need to be sent out onloan.Im suprised that with the club Apparently producing so many footballers that we dont have a feeder club in place someone close by like Chesterfield to get them games and then we can see whether they are good in Competitve matches.I know Buxton fans are going to get angry again but seriously he is cover for Right centre back and thats it.We originall had to get 1 centre back now maybe 2/3 as we wont get decent player.without them being old and prone to injury.

That's shocking, why on earth would they do that, football should be played sat 3pm, must be one if the worst ideas ever.

I don't want a refund nor am I considering it, so why would I waste my time writing a stupid letter about it. If you think selling one player is going to drastically alter the future of this club you need your head checking. Are you not even going to bother waiting to see who the replacements are before casting judgement?

Whats the point?I spent 2 hours after 4 matches campaigning about Tom glick with other people.Only to miss the bus and have no outcome from it.Derby havent had the same team since we were established.Players come in and go.As shackell put it "Thats football".Someone had to be sold.If this how people feel about the shackell sale im suprised people burning themselves in the streets about commons.Sold for 400k.Im pretty sure that it was his comments afterwards that caused this by saying "We have buxton,Ob and naylor".Firstly naylor is a right back who can play cb but was brought as cover to brayford.OB is Massively inexperienced like alot of our players from the reserve team they need to be sent out onloan.Im suprised that with the club Apparently producing so many footballers that we dont have a feeder club in place someone close by like Chesterfield to get them games and then we can see whether they are good in Competitve matches.I know Buxton fans are going to get angry again but seriously he is cover for Right centre back and thats it.We originall had to get 1 centre back now maybe 2/3 as we wont get decent player.without them being old and prone to injury.

Naylor is a Centre Back who can play Right Back if needed

As stupid as it sounded to everyone. The idea was to threaten to ask for a refund in the letter. Not to actually go through with it. If there was a barrage of complaints from the fans at Shackells sell it would up the ante. We should be outraged at the board for letting our club slowly wither into lower table mediocracy.

Archived