2012/2013 Fixtures

-JW-

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we will play each team twice, once at Pride Park and one at their place.

Also for anyone thinking of posting up the fixtures on here forget it, unless you want to pay a few grand for the licence from The Football League to do so.

Lazy linkers can get your links on

I reckon we will play each team twice, once at Pride Park and one at their place.

Also for anyone thinking of posting up the fixtures on here forget it, unless you want to pay a few grand for the licence from The Football League to do so.

Disgusting abuse of copyright. Discuss.

If the FL tried to take that to court it would be laughed out of it. Fixtures would surely be classed as public domanine information, and if you copied it from another site that was not the FL how could they pursue that?

People in power in this sport are so out of touch.

Interesting, guess the final ruling hasn't taken place yet as that was only March. Probably be another year now the speed they work at.

I'm guessing so too, I couldn't find any reports of any further progress. I doubt any action would take place against anyone in the meantime though.

Sanity may prevail.

Archived