2012/2013 Fixtures

-JW-

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that Blackpool Premier Inn booked for us - for next April. No cancellation fee. £59 for a family room. SORTED.

I agree with Trekkie, I'd rather use trivago.com and book a few days in advance, you'd end up paying similar money anyway, and have no risk in losing it either.

I can cancel anytime up to one oclock on the day of the match - so it's no skin off my nose tbh.

I haven't paid for the room -I've just guaranteed it - I pay when I get there.

If it's televised, then I cancel and rebook - it's quite simple.

I can cancel anytime up to one oclock on the day of the match - so it's no skin off my nose tbh.

Don't worry mrs, they're just jealous and trying to pour scorn on your smart thinking.

I mis-interpretted / mis-read your other post. I thought you had an early deal that couldn't be cancelled.

For the past 5 seasons (since our relegation) we've had a new team on the first game of the season every year..

Donny (H)

Peterborough (H)

Leeds (A)

Brum (H)

Sheff Wed (H)

I seem to remember having Leeds (A) when they came down first game, as well as Reading (H) when we went down and they came up.. Strange that the majority of our first games of the season are against new teams..

Love that Wednesday are back in our division.

They're much more fun than Leicester and you don't get all the scarf waving, drum banging, topless dancing, moob flashing bravado that can only come from a dump of a city that clings on to a one sided rivalry.

Wednesday is always a game I look for. But that draw 0-0 at Hillsborough last time was dreadful

Taking heed of Mrs Rans swift actions Premier Inn Blackpool central - family room and 4 unlimited fat ******* fry ups £77

See you there.

That's Dav's breakfast sorted, what's everyone else having? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I'm on a health kick, so I'll be sat somewhere quiet nibbling on some fennel seeds.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived