I think yanks are finally learning

B4ev6is

I think yanks are learning to stop selling our best players on the cheap because then we need buy better players to replace them, and i think now derby have turned down a 2m plus bid for shackall, but i rather us not sell him at all because if we lose him then we are short of centre backs then, but if we can get 4m for him then maybe if i was nigal i would look on cashing in on him getting a striker a right back and left back and a new centre back with that money, and maybe might able to look at a player from european champship, or offer theo a new contract to tie him down for next 3 years or so. we can not afford to let go of our other top striker go as we have already lost steven davies. i would take 400 to 8ook for him.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you're being pretty patronising to the 'yanks'. give an example when they have sold our best players 'on the cheap'.

Have we even sold anyone except Moxey?

Commons was something or nothing, Hulse was undisclosed. Erm I can't think of others? They were manly paid off?

Have we even sold anyone except Moxey?

Commons was something or nothing, Hulse was undisclosed. Erm I can't think of others? They were manly paid off?

I'm being lazy not checking dates & facts, but Tyrone Mears? The point is B4, you can't say the Yanks are learning from mistakes, when they've never been in this position before to make the mistakes.

I'm not offended if Americans refer to me as a limey, nor does it bother me if the Aussies refer to me as a pom and even the French have their own term of 'rosbif' to describe us.

To some I s'pose it's fair to say it's seen as derogatory - but it doesn't really bother me I have to say.

You probably all know I'm from Yorkshire but if I had a quid everytime I read 'Yorkshire scum' on here I'd have a fair few pennies.

I'm not offended if Americans refer to me as a limey, nor does it bother me if the Aussies refer to me as a pom and even the French have their own term of 'rosbif' to describe us.

To some I s'pose it's fair to say it's seen as derogatory - but it doesn't really bother me I have to say.

You probably all know I'm from Yorkshire but if I had a quid everytime I read 'Yorkshire scum' on here I'd have a fair few pennies.

TBF, its usually "Dirty Yorkshire Scum"....

nor does it bother me if the Aussies refer to me as a pom and even the French have their own term of 'rosbif' to describe us.

It always amuses me when the Aussies refer to us as poms (pohms) - the P in the phrase is the give away - 'Prisoner' - that describes you, not us..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

The French one is ace - 'Le Rosbifs' - The Roast Beefs - wonder how long they took to think that one up!? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I don't like reading Dirty Yorkshire Scum either Duracell - but it's going to happen wether I like it or not.

I've learnt to take no notice of it when it's on a forum. Not saying it's right but there it is, it happens, and to be honest there's other things in life which I find far more offensive and can get much more upset about.

Archived