Best Restaurant in Derby?

observer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more you pay for food, the less you get.

What's that all about?

Also, is Jimmys really that bad? Everyone says they get the sh!ts after going?

I have been 4 times and never had a problem, been at different times/days each time as well

Empire Tandoori in Spondon is by far the best Indian restaurant I've ever been to. Really friendly there and has a nice atmosphere. Food is fantastic and reasonably priced too. It did close down for a bit late last year for a while but I believe it's back open again now.

Thanks mate, I'll have to go next time im in taaaawn.

Nice kit by the way what is it? I had a transparent fibes once but had to sell it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Ahhh, a mapex in a sexy cherry red. Had it about ten years, done some serious miles. Love it. Ahh that sucks, if I had the cash I may go for something like that.

Ahhh, a mapex in a sexy cherry red. Had it about ten years, done some serious miles. Love it. Ahh that sucks, if I had the cash I may go for something like that.

Nice, you must feel like it's part of you by now then?![size=4] Luckily it was given to me, I feel sick that I sold it and don't like to think about it.[/size]

• 3 months later...

Archived