Chris Maguire

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is that he pretty much said he was delighted to get out of Derby, trained with the kids and treated like an outcast.

fits in with what Addison also said when he went out on loan!

Our squad is so young they ALL train with the kids.

I remember reading somewhere that Miles said he didnt know why he wasn't playing - but i didnt know about the outcast bit..

Could you post the links to both interviews ambitious?

Wednesday fan here,

basically in his interview he said that he felt as if he was unfairly treated at Derby, he didn't know what he did wrong, he felt he deserved a chance, he said he never had a problem with Clough but perhaps Clough had a problem with him, he was forced to train with the kids which he thought was unnescessary, he believes this will be a fresh start.

To be honest, he looks a really good player, what are your thoughts on him? What type of striker is he? He can shoot from distance i can see, something we have missed for a long time.

So pleased we got you first game, we will sell the allocation and it will be a buzzing atmosphere, great way to start the season. TWo clubs who should be Premier League clubs and i reckon we'll be a bit of a dark horse this season. Looking at Derby i don't know where the ambition is tbh, you have some good young players coming through, but why has your best player Green joined Leeds instead of signing a new contract? Have a lot of time for Derby and hope you get back to the Premier League but you need to sign some quality players imo.

Green hardly our best player, he was playing right side of midfield as he couldnt get in at centre mid.

Really?! Every time i saw him play i thought he was class, wouldn't have minded us to go in for him. Still, i bet you would have wanted to keep him, at the minute your side looks very average, how Clough is still at you i don't quite know.

Im glad he's gone. Decent back up but for the wages he wants he can go. I dont see how you can see your side being better then ours in all fairness...

I think we've got more chance of bringing in quality, as we have more money than you. We've signed Kirkland, Lee, Mattock, Gardner and Maguire so far, all quality players depending on whether the likes of Kirkland and Gardner can stay injury free.

Please don't make me laugh.

When was the last time you got 38,000 home supporters in the same ground at a match played in the third tier of English football?

Take it easy.

We don't even have a ground that big. The season before you went down, you had an average crowd of 50% capacity. That's dreadful. It's easy to pull in all the fans for the big games.

Archived